X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 posts will get us lvl 6 Gems so im fine waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by R25562319 View Post
      I hate waiting with update like this why you don't update at night?????????
      there is always night somewhere in the world .. and day too..

Comment

• whats next R2CS_Stormaggedon still dont know when the servers will resume please reply. . respect players like me plsss...

Comment

• Originally posted by R23015103 View Post
          You my friend are what we civilised people like to call.... a retard.
          How can they have put an update that wasn't even invented yet in the BETA ?
          Anything you say beyond this is pure stupid rambling dribbling out of your mouth like a stream of curry induced toilet spraying squirts.
          And just to add, the guy isn't illiterate, English is not the first language, Illiterate if I remember rightly, means an inability to read, which clearly you have just done....... /slow claps
          your just attempting to insult me you have not made a point ...... uhh???? my point is that this is taking to long and any update shouldnt take this long no matter what... and an update ??? is invented by them you mong so thats irrelavent... they invent the updates so they can put whatever they want in beta but that is not my point you should read a couple pages back..... lol if your gonna insult someone you should at least make a point

Comment

• anybody have any idea how many more hours/mins till the server up?

Comment

• Am was inside to but got black scren so i refresh now can man not login again :P
              But its be fixit sometimes later i think is just do some thing other so long must be other things man can do in real life so long man wait for its coming up.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by Virtualu View Post
                there is always night somewhere in the world .. and day too..
                lol yeah... now 5.09 pm... waiting from 9 am
                Ryuâ„¢ - Art of War - S113 Crystalborough

Comment

• what the freaking hell is going on in here....waiting for 9h for a damn update to be over, how many people are working on this update?...you got 1 developer doing everything

Comment

• I hope they will change times for server-events also once in a while. Doing Battlefield on 3 nighttime is hard to do...

Comment

• its funny how people amuse themselves when the server is down...

Oh! a butterfly!!!!!
                      Last edited by DancingKimChick; 02-28-2013, 04:27 AM.
                      People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                      사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

• back from dinner.. did i missed something? has the mantainance started yet ?:P

Comment

• R2 has a room full of hookers.... In there mind the update can wait.... Might explain the extra forum lag, a hooker tripped over a cable, or used it as a toy....

Comment

• Lets play a game.

Comment

• how long has this maintance been going on for now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ANY 1

Comment

• its already 8hours passed away whats next???

Comment

Working...
                                X