• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damg maintenance :c

Comment

• 8h 15 min ...

Comment

• This seams like a poor compensation pack considering the original Maintenance was suppose to be only 4-6hrs. now looking at nearly 9.
        So besides, Crops, Plunders, Quests, Guild Battle, Battle Ground, Bounties, and World boss battles.. I bank around 2.5million a day with guild, and we are only getting 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals from something that we could have easily doubled or tripled in game, hardly seams fair
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	1664445

Comment

• i had played for around 1h after the first maintenance, all of sudden , it is taken down again

Comment

• Good night folks ! I cant laugh any more and I am out of Crown Royal Maple ! So I leave it to the silly folks and observers !

Comment

• Start 6.00 PM PST Finish 12 PM in GMT+8

Comment

• myeah...here's 1h...then will be 2h more...and then another 3...and os on until they can fix what they screwed up

Comment

• Originally posted by R26620591 View Post
                  8h 15 min ...
                  now were couting the hours and mintes Not good thng lol i have to leave this forum you guys update the time to much

Comment

• uff ******

Comment

• give us time so we are not wasting time waiting here

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyranttim View Post
                        nice resorting to real life comments all though you have no idea who i am or what i do or who i know or where i live so that tells me that you have no intelectual response because you dont know better ok so ya talk **** all you want buddy but you dont know me and i know that everything you just said does not apply to me lol actually completely irrelavent so i wonder who your talking about lol
                        If i am not right i think the reality is in previous replys you got from other members read them...because i love reading them again and again...
                        I go to make a tea...so i am looking forward for your enxt rage cryng outs...)))...

Comment

• Originally posted by mygames4482 View Post
                          Stupid Game Master!!! If You only announced earlier that the piggy exchange will be extended, I mean announced it in the game, not in this stupid forum!!! I could have save my petals... why keep posting it ends on the 27th? You stupid and greedy people!!! You should find a way to give our petals back!!! The next time you make an announcement, fix also your stupid post in the game!!! You MORON!!!
                          kakak kau punya laki .... celaka betul . Hari hari mau maintainance .... hari hari mau maintainance . Gila .................................

Comment

• HOw Long..... zzzzZZZzzzzZZZzzzzZZZ

Comment

• You are all missing the point 8 hours is a long time for server maintenance insult me if you will but this is ridiculous and it is not normal but you guys can just remember this day when wartune is gone for good because mark my words if this is how they maintain the server then that day is not far away at all now go ahead and flame me because im right ok im just going off of what i know and ive seen many hours of server maintenance but this one takes the ******* cake and you guys and your flaming defending r2 and pretending im some no life nerd.. You guys need to face facts yall are on the computer at this hour as well so idk enough said smartguys talk all the **** you want you cant beat me. We aint about that talk we about that action now its time that someone takes some ******* action

Comment

• The best will be to shutdown the servers for 24 hours, enough time to finish what has to be done, enough time to take a break from the game, and no aditional times and revards will be added (maybe just prolong VIP with this one day).

Comment

Working...
                                X