No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So do I get an extra day of time added to my VIP for all this downtime, same goes for my spirit covenant? Hell Blizzard is kind enough to do that much...

Comment

• Originally posted by JezebeI View Post
      i head that it was going to take 8hour 45 min if so it should be up with in the next hour
      'head' and 'up'....just not seeing how that would pertain to the subject matter...but I do like the way your mind works lmfao I'm gonna be good so I'll stop with that

Comment

• ah... make a cup of tea... it will calm u down... #whoosaaaa
        Ryuâ„¢ - Art of War - S113 Crystalborough

Comment

• Just a thought, but it would be totally awesome if when the servers are down, that we Wartune fanatics could see the status of the maintenance and the estimated time we can we expect to be able to resume playing. The 1.5 update is a good example, down time was estimated to be 4 to 6 hours and as it stands now, it's been almost 8 with no clear idea of when the servers will be back on line. Like I said, it's just a thought, but it would help to make an awesome game even more awesome to be kept up to date. Thanks Ani. PS Keep up the good work. : )

Comment

• the devs are sleeping...

Comment

• sampe jam bErapa maintance nya?

Comment

• Originally posted by zamolxes9292 View Post
                If i am not right i think the reality is in previous replys you got from other members read them...because i love reading them again and again...
                I go to make a tea...so i am looking forward for your enxt rage cryng outs...)))...
                YOU THINK! truth is you DONT know because your not a fortune teller your assuming and yakno what they say of those who assume i wont because i dont like repeating myself

Comment

• Originally posted by rndzvz View Post
                  ah... make a cup of tea... it will calm u down... #whoosaaaa
                  lmfao whooosaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by R23465243 View Post
                    sampe jam bErapa maintance nya?
                    jam 6 wib mngkin xD

>_<
                    Ryuâ„¢ - Art of War - S113 Crystalborough

Comment

• punyeta!!!!!!!!!!!!! after 10years na maintenance!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	4363051_700b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	1664446
                        ... .. ...

Comment

• iv watched 2 sets of anime and still not online >.> gay --...--

Comment

• in 8h i take a any exp and kyanite from farm too ...and in european servers remain 40 min from wb now too ...others 500k of gold and daru ...

Comment

• cool 8 hour already & still maintenance
                              i am glad all of us can't play at all, just got home lol

Comment

• punyeta!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after 10years na maintenance...!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X