No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't mind the wait actually. I managed to talk to my girlfriend who i'd almost forgotten i had

Comment

• Originally posted by Niobi View Post
      My Guildmaster would be awesome mount
      And yes I started to dig my own grave already, and no, he won´t help me, he enjoys watching that little process and troll me do death and get final laughs when I collapse in that hole
      Here's a shovel...I think you need it.
      People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
      사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

• c'mon r2.. the people need their fix!!

Comment

• Yet that's all you've done for hours. Thanks though for keeping us entertained.

Originally posted by Tyranttim View Post
          .... i dont like repeating myself

Comment

• You guys are soo impatient... The maintenance is taking longer, that mean they are not done yet w/ the update!! Use your heads people!! How about you make your own game and try hearing those thing from people playing your game... Get the point?? They made the updates, they must be doing their best, I respect that... I'm just an ordinary player like you, and been here for 8hrs or so too... The least you people can do is wait ^^, you might get heart attack XD peace yah'all ^^,

Comment

• when do maintenance finished?? why take so long....? boring waiting.

Comment

• BTW servers are online time to time, I already collected some farm products today

Comment

• well i think i'll quit...not worth playing a game where most of the features are bugged, maintenance takes over the time said (and very few updates on what is going on) and with a hell of a crappy customer support service, i'd be better off playing Mario...

Comment

• hahaha it just keeps coming lmfao

Comment

• after how many hours will the games revive? its my day off and its a right timing for this update. lol
                      [S112] Seven Realm
                      Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

• Nang babi benar game tok koh .... nang kedak urang gila kamek dipolah ya ... nunggu pukek kitak keluar mas kali ... baru dapat online . pukimak ..........................

Comment

• how many hours left till you will resume all servers in online Mr. R2CS_Stormaggedon you just hanging all the servers offline??????

Good game ^^

Comment

• the rewards is 200k gold and 400k daru and also some stone ..but lets get serios ..i could get 600k+ gold and like tha same daru 2 be honest ..but those rewards its not enough ..there was 2 mych time lost ..come one guys if u want 2 make us more patiente ..at least answer us and tell us what happens ..and keep us updated whit what happens ..so that way we can at least know how much time we have 2 w8 any more ..be fair whit us at least at this point ..is it that hard ..god i h8 maintance whit no updates every hour 2 let players know time left !!!

Comment

• read the beginning of the thread...it says 5:45 am EST

Comment

• dont worry guys.. they prolonging the maintenance because they need to adding up new server, about 10 - 20 servers, so be patience

Comment

Working...
                                X