Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended downtime! Will us VIP and Spirit covenant people get a 1 day credit to our pre-exsisting benefit or what? When Blizzard has major downtime they give all subscriptions a 1 day bonus... Seriously, its been way to long, the entire event day is over and still the servers are down, will we be compensated for our paid subscription missed times or what?

Comment

• yeaa..nice update r2....the server on9 only few minutes around 1620-1625 at ocean server...nice interface...can see wing when in battle mode...really nice..!!! good job r2..really nice interface on 1.5patch...i hope the server will be on9 before battle ground started...

Comment

• yes i agree with you
        wardog
        guild:Unforgiven
        archer
        s214

Comment

• Originally posted by captcortez View Post
          Am I the only one who wants maint to take longer so I can keep reading this thread?
          im with u buddy here, have some popcorn

Comment

• No one cares about blizzard.
            CRCSUX
            Knight
            S50

Comment

• Originally posted by Invid View Post
              R2 has a room full of hookers.... In there mind the update can wait.... Might explain the extra forum lag, a hooker tripped over a cable, or used it as a toy....
              ROFLMAO good one

Comment

• ok since you all brought the whine who is bringing the CHEESE
                Cyanide
                Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Sicario

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyranttim View Post
                  ya ...whatever dude you can be all for 10 hours of maintenance i dont care honestly but almost everyone agrees that 10 hours is to long and r2games are rookies when it comes to hosting servers and honestly i could do it better myself i dont care if you and your butt buddy friends flame me i just hope that the game masters read this **** and take it into account next time they do maintenance and ya know what i think they might so objective complete but yall are still talking **** whatever man your cool not really people = **** you should die
                  ssshhhhhh....step away from the coffee hun...it's gonna be ok, I promise

Comment

• Originally posted by DancingKimChick View Post
                    Here's a shovel...I think you need it.
                    Someone doesn´t get the sarcasm

Comment

• about 15 more minutes, give or take....hopefullly....

s128
                      guild master LEGENDZ #1 Guild on Server (Battle tested, every week)
                      BugzBunny
                      Kabam S61
                      GM of LoonyTunes
                      Balenor's #1 GM
                      Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• all ppl will be rewarded 200k g..400 isignia..90soulengraving n daru also..!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyranttim View Post
                          You are all missing the point 8 hours is a long time for server maintenance insult me if you will but this is ridiculous and it is not normal but you guys can just remember this day when wartune is gone for good because mark my words if this is how they maintain the server then that day is not far away at all now go ahead and flame me because im right ok im just going off of what i know and ive seen many hours of server maintenance but this one takes the ******* cake and you guys and your flaming defending r2 and pretending im some no life nerd.. You guys need to face facts yall are on the computer at this hour as well so idk enough said smartguys talk all the **** you want you cant beat me. We aint about that talk we about that action now its time that someone takes some ******* action
                          Ok you whanted peopel that insulted to make a point too..

Well i think somebody in previous posts maked you retard for your post...
                          But really at that post you deserved it..

Now to be back at the long maintanace problem...is not long at all..is a mistake made by them..because they opened so many servers without updating for long time..[no serious one at least].
                          And now at this update they add a lot of stuff ..if they added something now ,next maintanance something else,etc ...it was enought 1h...
                          But they added a lot of stuff in just one update and because of that from what i readed about update..i think 9h is a liitle to fast..not slow..

You have any idea abut code writing and programing?...
                          You have any ideea that even in 30 programers working in the same time to addd al that things on 150+ servers in 1 maintanance can take even 12h?....

Comment

• Kurochi ..has come online ...........in the forum..

Hey!! gimme that popcorns... I want it too...

Comment

• Originally posted by r24773971 View Post
                              well i think i'll quit...not worth playing a game where most of the features are bugged, maintenance takes over the time said (and very few updates on what is going on) and with a hell of a crappy customer support service, i'd be better off playing mario...
                              this is exactly what i am talking about brady this is my point right here they will lose all their players if they keep this up thats the bottom line end of story no reply can combat it this is the ultimate point and this is what they are worried about so if they are worried about it then they should refrane from extensive server maintenance

Comment

• Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                                ok since you all brought the whine who is bringing the CHEESE
                                cant we get beer and nachos instead? xD

Comment

Working...
                                X