Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLITZBLITZWOLF View Post
    Hee Hee Hee
    I hope Wartune will be so happy they saw many complain on the page because we are loving this game and cannot wait anymore longer to play.
    So Wartune need to rewards them accordingly as appreciate us for playing this game.
    I also hope that all of you will agree with me on that lol

Long Life To Wartune !!!!!! (i should get more for this post :XD )

Regards
    Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the Event Prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals.

thats what they said ..from my oppinion the rewards should 3x times more ..cuz the time was not 4-6 hours ...its like 8-10 or maybe more ..sow its sadly for an browser game ..i saw MMORPG games going on maintance faster for bigger updates ..so yea like i said ..SADLY

Comment

• 15 mins more....

Comment

• Originally posted by zamolxes9292 View Post
        ok you whanted peopel that insulted to make a point too..

Well i think somebody in previous posts maked you retard for your post...
        But really at that post you deserved it..

Now to be back at the long maintanace problem...is not long at all..is a mistake made by them..because they opened so many servers without updating for long time..[no serious one at least].
        And now at this update they add a lot of stuff ..if they added something now ,next maintanance something else,etc ...it was enought 1h...
        But they added a lot of stuff in just one update and because of that from what i readed about update..i think 9h is a liitle to fast..not slow..

You have any idea abut code writing and programing?...
        You have any ideea that even in 30 programers working in the same time to addd al that things on 150+ servers in 1 maintanance can take even 12h?....
        yes and that is them being nieve they have way more servers than they need there are so many empty servers right now how is that our fault and why should we pay the price for them messing up ? they should have thought ahead. and this is a 2 dimensional what are people calling it socialization game???? what are they updating a text box??!?!??! i think scratch that i know that they are working on balen ******** but they went all wrong about people paying for this game its stupid how they did it but if i was to tell them what they should do i would be here for ages pointing out everything they did wrong and now they are just tweaking it more so they make more money and the free players have a bad experience so they never want to donate or buy balens or become vip and then you know what happens??? good fight wartune game over thats how it goes when you dont know what your doing and 10 hours of maintenance doesnt make anyone else want to buy vip either as a matter of fact thats insentive to quit my point has been proven at least 5x over since the server went down but its probobly a way higher number than that if we were to be realistic
        Last edited by Tyranttim; 02-28-2013, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zamolxes9292 View Post
          Ok you whanted peopel that insulted to make a point too..

Well i think somebody in previous posts maked you retard for your post...
          But really at that post you deserved it..

Now to be back at the long maintanace problem...is not long at all..is a mistake made by them..because they opened so many servers without updating for long time..[no serious one at least].
          And now at this update they add a lot of stuff ..if they added something now ,next maintanance something else,etc ...it was enought 1h...
          But they added a lot of stuff in just one update and because of that from what i readed about update..i think 9h is a liitle to fast..not slow..

You have any idea abut code writing and programing?...
          You have any ideea that even in 30 programers working in the same time to addd al that things on 150+ servers in 1 maintanance can take even 12h?....
          After Decyphering your message...even if your think 9 Hours is to slow...then the idea of part 1 and part 2 update could have done just as good

Comment

• I expect a really fat reward for waiting and for missing all gold and daru from wb, delay of lvlup and most of all - not being able to talk to my guildmates
            and i friggin pay real money to play not to speak of the amount of time I spent on this game
            Last edited by ObiNox; 02-28-2013, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• 6 hours over already.....

Comment

• zomg!! 123 pages of comedy

Comment

• BTW.....
                  If you are annoyed by these other @#%&s here that keep posting 'server up, server up'.....
                  this link is for you

Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

Comment

• wat does means cookies?

Comment

• confirmed, servers are still down...15 min more approximately...hopefully..wait they still got to put our toons back in=20 more hrs
                      BugzBunny
                      Kabam S61
                      GM of LoonyTunes
                      Balenor's #1 GM
                      Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• Originally posted by R25870901 View Post
                        wat does means cookies?
                        its a diliciouse snack

Comment

• writing a code takes hour... updating a server takes alot.. since it just not a single server but 100+... I agree with you... now have some of my popcorn...

Comment

• 123 pages of pain

Comment

• 200k gold n 200k daru only? 2wb can get 2m gold 2m daru -_-

Comment

• LA LA LA LA LA LA
                                SLOWDOWN
                                APE CELOP GAN

Comment

Working...
                                X