No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not only gold n daru..u will get soul engraving n 400 isignia....that's really good reward...

Comment

• hi im a player also,,i just want give you a suggestion,,please allow trading in other players,,so more friendship will build and more player become more exciting

Comment

• get maintenance on each server 3 am server time so everyone is asleep whats the problem the
        only people who are on wrong server would be awake

Comment

• 77 more pages to 200

Comment

• dum...dum...dum...

Comment

• Originally posted by Platte View Post
              get maintenance on each server 3 am server time so everyone is asleep whats the problem the
              only people who are on wrong server would be awake
              R2 staff doesnt want to be doing it @ 3am.
              CRCSUX
              Knight
              S50

Comment

• How be longer Maintenance?? they said on News 4-6hours but i log in now or server time on S142 Winterdale 5:41

Comment

• im waiting and wana play just as much as the next person but all you idiots saying ur gunan quit and r2 sucks for lieign bla bla bla ur all a bunch of idiots code writing/programming this HUGE update for 150+ serveer is alot of work and if u cant apprciate a good update just beacuse it take a lil to long and you got no life to wait jjust a bit longer i hope you do quit we dont want 20k wiiny little girls playing anyways to all the ppl who havnt bchd once its cuss they relize whhaim saying here and arnt stright ***** losers so gratzto the none complainers and go **** quit ya bunch of winey girls xD

BarbVillage
                  Server 57
                  Knight
                  Level 70
                  Battle Rating 53768

Comment

• Originally posted by R23015103 View Post
                    I did make a point, updates to game systems (Clothing updates ect) have to be inserted into an already running system, a system if you actually could run the servers better as you claimed a few posts up, you would know that there a various clones of the game on varying servers, just because it worked on S6 for example, does not mean the coding of the new system will fit with the coding of the system on another server, for a lot of reasons.

If you knew anything about it at all you would know that these ------> 00110111100000100001 are in an order for a reason, you put one out of place the game doesn't work.
                    Adding anything to the game CAN AND WILL screw something up.

So in summary my point is you're an easy to troll self entitled child that should probably unplug for a while before he breaks his keyboard.
                    Yep...it's official...I fricken heart you in a game way

Comment

• hay it 3 am hear iv ben wating since its started

Comment

• R2 can never be trusted. Archer Deep Freeze bug (DF only works on AI controlled not player controled (e.g bg,ga,gb,pk) Vip 5star+ 1click Astral (All misfortune don't give star point)
                        Therion bug (can give many people and all have bug mount stats super unfair) R2 useless

Comment

• darn T_T what is cookies?? How to delete them?? T_T ohh my T_T

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.png
Views:	1
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	1664447let's keep waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by R29189145 View Post
                              How be longer Maintenance?? they said on News 4-6hours but i log in now or server time on S142 Winterdale 5:41
                              4 -6 hours is a mith:P happened once a long time ago, no one knows if is true or not... take some popcorn and join the party
                              we doing a multiplayer spam dungeon atm

Comment

• 5:37am here lol its been almost 8 hours since maint started XD

Comment

Working...
                                X