Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theIdark View Post
    btw they arent write the code, just translating from ch. version
    mate sorry to let you know u do not translate code..... LMFAO ..... unless u r aware of a progr lang that exists in chinese? ????

Comment

• now i cannot login my account its disappeared im in the number 2 guild im a knight the number 1 guild is guardians help me get my account back i put money in that account im ******

Comment

• R2 can never be trusted. Archer Deep Freeze bug (DF only works on AI controlled not player controled (e.g bg,ga,gb,pk) Vip 5star+ 1click Astral (All misfortune don't give star point)
        Therion bug (can give many people and all have bug mount stats super unfair) R2 useless

Comment

• guys,please be respectfull to this game,they are tryiong to give us a greatest game on here,be patient and we will all sat thank you.

Comment

• anyone have expected time this will be finished

Comment

• Originally posted by R22228495 View Post
              hay it 3 am hear iv ben wating since its started
              Looks like you have to wait a bit longer

Comment

• R2 u know that u forget turn on Wartune servers?
                class balance ****
                cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

• latetst update on downtime: downtime is prolonged cause staff currently playing WoW event

Comment

• How long it takes?

Comment

• Originally posted by R27347983 View Post
                      not only gold n daru..u will get soul engraving n 400 isignia....that's really good reward...
                      400 insig sucks when you take into account the 1.5 week broken guild battles alone on S1 where we lost about 5000 insig ... the comp package ain't good its ****
                      Cyanide
                      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                      Guild: Sicario

Comment

• Way this patch is going, hell will long freeze over first...

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberFiend View Post
                          latetst update on downtime: downtime is prolonged cause staff currently playing WoW event
                          probably...wouldnt doubt it one bit
                          BugzBunny
                          Kabam S61
                          GM of LoonyTunes
                          Balenor's #1 GM
                          Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• Current time in New York

Thursday, 28 February 2013, 05:40:18 EST

5 mins left :P as u said atl

Server : S38x
                            Class : Archer
                            BR : 180k+
                            Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

• Originally posted by R23015103 View Post
                              I did make a point, updates to game systems (Clothing updates ect) have to be inserted into an already running system, a system if you actually could run the servers better as you claimed a few posts up, you would know that there a various clones of the game on varying servers, just because it worked on S6 for example, does not mean the coding of the new system will fit with the coding of the system on another server, for a lot of reasons.

If you knew anything about it at all you would know that these ------> 00110111100000100001 are in an order for a reason, you put one out of place the game doesn't work.
                              Adding anything to the game CAN AND WILL screw something up.

So in summary my point is you're an easy to troll self entitled child that should probably unplug for a while before he breaks his keyboard.
                              and that should not take 10 hours to do thats the bottom line

Comment

• Pigs pigs pigs

Comment

Working...
                                X