Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyranttim View Post
    yes and that is them being nieve they have way more servers than they need there are so many empty servers right now how is that our fault and why should we pay the price for them messing up ? they should have thought ahead.
    You are right if you see the empty part of the glass.
    Yes they have a rage opening of servers because player move a lot geting wings vip etc..for aiming first place...and making money from this.
    But is a company they think first at how they make money to pay for servers running , payng employers and game creators get rich...but this do all the game ,sites,movies etc..
    The full part of glass well be:Better opening many servers to make money, than opening few and the non-cash stay and cry because they can't even dreaming be at 20% of a cash player....and have many things you get free ,becoming balen things.
    Just think at many item shop items..like gems...who the heell you think well pay 5000 balens for a lvl 6 gem?...if you find a player in 100 servers to do that..is great..
    But if they make lvl 6 gems 300-400 balens...trust me you well see 80% of cash players with full soketing lvl 6-7 gems at lvl 30...what you can do against them as non-cash?...

Because of that i sayed you think at all aspects before you post

There is not just 1 point of view..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bisque View Post
      R2CS_Stormaggedon

UPDATE 6: Dear players,after this long Maintenance our server was burned.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA...!!!!!!!!! LoL! LoL!

Comment

• Originally posted by sarkosi View Post
        guys,please be respectfull to this game,they are tryiong to give us a greatest game on here,be patient and we will all sat thank you.
        Not being funny but they should of at the start said it will take 10 to 12 hours and if it finished earlier great people would be much happier but i hate when they say it will take 5 hours but indeed it will take much longer and every one else have to sit in front of their comp

Comment

• Hint for R2 Shut Down Forum next time you are gonna be overtime for maintenance :P

Comment

• hey anybody remember that game from way back when......it was a long long time ago..hard to remember. it hink it was called battle song or war tune or something like that? man that was a good game. i wonder whatever happened to it. it just ...dissappeared one day and never came back.

Comment

• Originally posted by 012809 View Post
              its up its up!!!!
              thats what i would say if its up

Comment

• Originally posted by Platte View Post
                get maintenance on each server 3 am server time so everyone is asleep whats the problem the
                only people who are on wrong server would be awake
                This is a global game... lol

Comment

• Global Wartune Server Crash Event
                  T minus 4 minutes and counting.....

Comment

• need to w8 more ? ..

Comment

• Originally posted by jerrywilliam76 View Post
                      kakak kau punya laki .... celaka betul . Hari hari mau maintainance .... hari hari mau maintainance . Gila .................................
                      ha forgot this quote

Comment

• 1st post updated ...

Comment

• is many hours ago UPDATE 5 coming out should be great see some updates about what some going on
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan_Axl View Post
                            Ow, I found where to remove cookies but I dont understand what they are -_-are they those we eat w/ milk? XD juzt kiding XD but are you sure it's safe for me to remove cookies? I dont know what they are for -_-
                            Promise - it's perfectly safe to remove them

Comment

• Originally posted by killadean View Post
                              im waiting and wana play just as much as the next person but all you idiots saying ur gunan quit and r2 sucks for lieign bla bla bla ur all a bunch of idiots code writing/programming this huge update for 150+ serveer is alot of work and if u cant apprciate a good update just beacuse it take a lil to long and you got no life to wait jjust a bit longer i hope you do quit we dont want 20k wiiny little girls playing anyways to all the ppl who havnt bchd once its cuss they relize whhaim saying here and arnt stright ***** losers so gratzto the none complainers and go **** quit ya bunch of winey girls xd dude 100+ servers is ******* overkill thats way to many servers

barbvillage
                              server 57
                              knight
                              level 70
                              battle rating 53768
                              dude 100+ servers is ******* overkill thats way to many servers

Comment

• the estimated time is now, but that was just an estimate, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X