No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ngakak mode: ON gile aje pada nungguin kaya gini doank, oiiiiii kluar sono cari cewek biar pala g puyeng

Comment

• we lose wb... no good

server mantinance started 8h ago..... still not over
      butm we get new troops

Comment

• Is All Maintenance Team Dead or on their BED..... +8 hours already passed.
        When they are going to up the Server???
        Response it quickly, don't Put us in Dark....

-S5
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• wow a bunch of moron pedal event is over ok you cannot get any mroe pedals from quest only thing extended is the exchange if you didnt get to spend ur pedals u still can now instead of basicly throwing them away how stupid can you iditos get???? wait that was dubm question cuss u morons keep getting dumber and dumber with ur complaints it seems you all jump to conclusions like fing idiots get a life grow up stop bching and pay attention ffs!!

Comment

• so uhh.... it's almost World Boss time in the East Coast Servers.... we're about to miss a good source of gold and daru, and if maintenance goes on for 1-2 more hours, we miss arena too.
            Please please please PLEASE hurry up with the patch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            IGN: PrincessArya
            Guild: FightClub
            Server: S69 Cortfrey Ravine
            Level/BR: 56 / 31724
            Class: Archer

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
            BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
            Server: ALL S69
            Guild:
            ALL in Epic
            Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
            Level: ALL 80
            Adv. Level:
            Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance for all servers. Maintenance will be on February 27th at 6:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM EST, and February 28th at 2:00 AM GMT, and 10:00 AM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to last at least 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

So players are aware, we will be updating all servers to 1.5 Part One this week. Servers S1 and S6/S10/S12/S17 will also be taken down for additional bug fix work done during the week in preparation for this maintenance.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: As I'm sure the rumor mill has been going around, the Piggie exchange will be extended until March 8th, server time. I also want to let players be aware that the 1.5 Activity Online Party was bugged and unable to be fixed in time for the maintenance today, and as such has been cancelled.

UPDATE 2: Due to the early start time, the Devs have been nice enough to make a compensation pack for the maintenance. Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the Event Prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals. This pack will be available until 23:59 PM (Server time) on March 1st.

UDPATE 3: Please be advised that players will need to delete their cookies before logging into Wartune 1.5. Not doing so can result in game play issues. Thank you.

UPDATE 4: Turns out the Devs have encountered an issue with extending the Rose Petal pack. They will be unable to have it fixed by the time maintenance is over, and as such it will not be available when the servers come back up. However, they will continue to work on getting it extended for players who missed out on purchasing it.

UPDATE 5: So much for another two hours. However, we are in a testing phase after another round of fixes. So long as everything pans out, servers should come back up.

update 5 looks different from last time i looked at it ... update 5 was updated ....... i knew there was something hidden behind that -rough- comment before 5.45 lol ...... so now i wonder 2 hours as stated are counting after 5.45 ???? i would go off and come back tomorrow ,,, compensation pack will be available till 23.59 march 1st ... are we going to be able to log in and get it before it expires?
              THank you in advance for your fast reply

Comment

• this maintenance makes me crazy. its so so long ! whats up with the game handler in here ? did they do their job well ? or they sleep while a lot of player in here was waiting =.=" sucks !

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance for all servers. Maintenance will be on February 27th at 6:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM EST, and February 28th at 2:00 AM GMT, and 10:00 AM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to last at least 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

So players are aware, we will be updating all servers to 1.5 Part One this week. Servers S1 and S6/S10/S12/S17 will also be taken down for additional bug fix work done during the week in preparation for this maintenance.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: As I'm sure the rumor mill has been going around, the Piggie exchange will be extended until March 8th, server time. I also want to let players be aware that the 1.5 Activity Online Party was bugged and unable to be fixed in time for the maintenance today, and as such has been cancelled.

UPDATE 2: Due to the early start time, the Devs have been nice enough to make a compensation pack for the maintenance. Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the Event Prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals. This pack will be available until 23:59 PM (Server time) on March 1st.

UDPATE 3: Please be advised that players will need to delete their cookies before logging into Wartune 1.5. Not doing so can result in game play issues. Thank you.

UPDATE 4: Turns out the Devs have encountered an issue with extending the Rose Petal pack. They will be unable to have it fixed by the time maintenance is over, and as such it will not be available when the servers come back up. However, they will continue to work on getting it extended for players who missed out on purchasing it.

UPDATE 5: So much for another two hours. However, we are in a testing phase after another round of fixes. So long as everything pans out, servers should come back up.

guess we are still down for a while...***, over?
                  BugzBunny
                  Kabam S61
                  GM of LoonyTunes
                  Balenor's #1 GM
                  Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• u can add 2 more hours...
                    Ryuâ„¢ - Art of War - S113 Crystalborough

Comment

• its so boring

Comment

• Seriously......
                        The previous Update 5 was changed to this:

Comment

• Guess it's bed time, I will miss most of my stuff but oh well I need sleep more than this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23015103 View Post
                            Really?
                            Shall I give you 2k+ pages of code and see how fast you can find the 0 that's out of place?

Or should they roll the servers back to working order after spending all this time already trying to figure it out? only to do it all again next week and hope it goes smoothly?.

Either way you didn't get to log in for a few hours, whats the big deal, no one else did either, not like you lost a place in the grand scheme of things, did it kill your grandma or something?
                            If they had a damn test server to test on in the first place, things would go alot smoother, seriously they make bank of there players as is....

Comment

• they all passed out at their keyboards

Comment

• Ok i dont care how much longer it takes just gimmie a time frame please like 12 hrs will be back up it would suck but at least we know i understand it takes time but please stop being so vague

Comment

Working...
                                X