Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It says 4-6 hours. Well it is much more than 6 hours already

Comment

• why so long MT 8 hours now we lose many times waiting r2 opened so we lose wb 2 times arena 2 times

Comment

• I do my job when my clients with me. the point is the under pressure that I feel when my client with me is heavier than my client is not with me. it's means that the server maintenancer does not have any pressure at all because we as consumers in this case the clients of wartune are not with them. that's why the maintenancer do their jobs takes longer time.Click image for larger version

Name:	angry_blonde_woman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	1664451

Comment

• call me next month if they ever get the servers back running 4 to 6 hr takes 9+ so see you all in april or may............

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyranttim View Post
            out of all the games and all the downtime ive witnessed this is the longest of allllll time what about that dont you understand this is very unprofessional 10 hours is way to god damn long what dont you ******* get ... Be realistic this is to much
            Longest...hardly.
            Longest of all time was probably when UO first went live and died for 2 weeks, maybe WoW topped that some years later, I know it went down for patch deployment for several days at a time.

This is the gaming business, you put online and multiplayer into it then **** happens, get used to it, it will NEVER change.

Comment

• i love you jesus

Comment

• ^_^a Hey guys! I know everyone's really impatient for the servers to get back up - I'm am too, of course - but please stay calm. Getting mad doesn't help anything, and I imagine it makes the people at r2 feel less-than-charitable when they read angry and insulting posts. At least, it would make me feel bad. So maybe just leave the forums up, refresh once in a while to check if servers have come back up, and do something else that needs doing. *hugs* I hope everyone enjoys the 1.5 patch when it's ready!
                AyaSnow
                Phoenix
                Server 58

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  UPDATE 2: Due to the early start time, the Devs have been nice enough to make a compensation pack for the maintenance. Once the servers are back online, you can claim the pack via the Event Prize button. Once claimed, the pack will arrive via in-game mail. The pack will contain 200k Gold, 200k Daru, 400 Insignias, and 30 Soul Crystals. This pack will be available until 23:59 PM (Server time) on March 1st.
                  give me more compensation for this issue
                  we lost a lot off time to beat our enemies

Comment

• It says 4-6 days.

Comment

• All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours.

Been 9 hours now!

Comment

• Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
                        ^_^a Hey guys! I know everyone's really impatient for the servers to get back up - I'm am too, of course - but please stay calm. Getting mad doesn't help anything, and I imagine it makes the people at r2 feel less-than-charitable when they read angry and insulting posts. At least, it would make me feel bad. So maybe just leave the forums up, refresh once in a while to check if servers have come back up, and do something else that needs doing. *hugs* I hope everyone enjoys the 1.5 patch when it's ready!

we love ya 2

Comment

• I'm not going to read through over 100 pages to know if this question has been raised and answered, but what about the daily log-in count. I was on about day 19 and hoping to achieve day 26 to get that reward, but now with this downtime I will probably have to start again.... If that is the case, what do the devs plan to do to recompense me? Frankly the compensation pack on offer doesn't cut it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jayuzer View Post
                              i hate when there are problems in maintenance.

people getting angry and uprising.

but, there isn't any single staff give any explanation to us. they just updating and keep quiet. thats why i thinking twice before buy cash in game.

see VIP reaction when they lose one day VIP :P
                              unprofessional...like i said

Comment

• but its just so damn funny

Comment

Working...
                                X