No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is so wrong in bg why cant stay afk ? i have lv 67 knight im playing a long time and i get only 40 lv pve set how can i go against 60-69 ppl with 55 or 60 lv sets ???????????????
    Moonlight yeah!!
    Character Name: Demonss
    Class: Archer
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
    Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
    Server: Wartune s3
    Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
    Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

• we waited that long for this ? lmao what a fail ... funny how all things related to balens work perfectly

Comment

• Black Blank screen. Crashes all the time. Chrome, Firefox, even IE.

During PvP or PvE, we cannot choose any skills, it is always Black Blank screen.

The UPDATEs need to be fixed please.

Not to be rude but need to consider for the players because there are alot of cashers and non-cashers and from it wartune is running... kindly remember that.

PS: should test first before having any updates in the future. Test, Test again, and Test again.

and pls dont be like other 2.5D (2D) browser based games. Learn from their mistakes pls. I am saying this because I LOVE wartune, it is the only game I play.

Comment

• Originally posted by daigunder2 View Post
          it crashes when i go to duel or attack a gold mine or go into battle in a single player or multi player dungeon and the quest log is no longer there. Basically i'm unable to do almost anything in there.
          Same here... Not happy about it, but i do hope they will fix things, I am a cash player also.. guess i will be saving money till its fixed...

Comment

• update still has some bugs -_-

Comment

• PSS: the moving loading screen is also VERY EXTREMELY annoying, it makes most of us dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by tunbakyu View Post
                Black Blank screen. Crashes all the time. Chrome, Firefox, even IE.

During PvP or PvE, we cannot choose any skills, it is always Black Blank screen.

The UPDATEs need to be fixed please.

Not to be rude but need to consider for the players because there are alot of cashers and non-cashers and from it wartune is running... kindly remember that.

PS: should test first before having any updates in the future. Test, Test again, and Test again.

and pls dont be like other 2.5D (2D) browser based games. Learn from their mistakes pls. I am saying this because I LOVE wartune, it is the only game I play.
                ITs the only game I play also... Love it but i am upset cause i want to play and not able to do anything but listen to other players have fun... I cleared cookies and caches as requested.... Is there something that i am missing???

Comment

• how to delete cookies ??

Comment

• i cant play forgotten catacombs arena and i cant fight monster in multiplayer in dangeon ... my 7 roads intro of wartune wiht mouse the screen is moving

Comment

• pls check my char s54 mage name kelveen

Comment

• Extend the gem synthesizing event please. You originally promised this maint would end before midnight. It didn't.

Comment

• Was really looking forward to today as payday and wanted to spend money on the game again but after seeing all these updates I think I'll quit instead!!

Been gaming online for so many years and seen so many games spoilt by greed and this is no different!! You will now steadily see the F2P players leaving as they can't keep up then all the low level spenders will start to leave as they can't compete and then when the big spenders are left on their own they will leave too. You mark my words this will happen as it has many many times before.

Good luck everyone!!

Comment

• GM y cnt i enter forgotten catacombs and solo duel? pls help me

Comment

• i cant do anything... in battleground in pvp, arena cross-sever, catacombs..nothing alwys the black screen ..... i wont even try mp lol becouse i will luse 1 attempt... please fix it

server name: S150 Silver Wyvern

Comment

• Please fix blank screen PvP and PvE ....

Be better on patching new feature ...

Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X