No announcement yet.

[Activity] Clothing Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• then I really do not understand this procedure, thought I needed clothing say lvl 2 on top left and core (2) on top right for synthesis to work. Is this wrong? cause charm not activating on this arrangement but the game is certainly taking my balens via synthesizing but failing.

Comment

• ya i have to dsay that this clothing syntesis is a bunch of ******** it wont let me use lucky charms so it keeps failing and keeps changing to a different weapon if i wanted a differetn weapon i would have bought that weapon not a different one this is just total ******** and a scam to make more money for them....yup ill say it again ********

Comment

• why you buy beautiful cloathings.... up and get ugly you dont want ?? this is to bad... need buy other cloathin convert and cost more ??
        pff dont understand why..

Comment

• im pretty sure clothes should not change when we upgrade them... so it must be bug... and i hope fix for it soon as for good luck charm

Comment

• You forgot reward at wings
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Event good but Good Luck Charm dont work

Comment

• it's not bug that clothes change, for example I have managed to get this sweet leather and spikes attire called Trendsetter which can't be bought from shop. It's just nasty that you can't choose while upgrading if you are staying with the old look or going random with the chance for rare look.

Comment

• Yehe them works only if man have 2 of same itmes at same lvl its first do them works.
                  So i just failed alot for i dosent know that first.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

• ........ to much balens even for a lvl 2 set ._. this site most costly of all games .-.
                    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                    IGN: Mary Magdalene
                    Class: Mage
                    LVL: 44
                    BR: 1194
                    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

• yep new patch= spend more balens,that's all r2 want's people who spend money.WOW cheaper than this game and 100% better,I think they just milked this cow too much,my day's here are counted.

Comment

• lvl 3 wings is bug. 2% MDEF 2% PDEF give me more MDEF that i get me 3% :/

I have just lose alot of defens in PDEF and MDEF frome change frome lvl 2 to lvl 3
                        Character - Taggen
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

• i think they just said gold for clothing so people would not quit any sooner then they are now.a scammer is a scammer and always a scammer
                          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

• where to find spire chest

Comment

• to what lvl can clothes and wing be synthesised?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                                You got that right. Level the playing field against mages. Been pumping up Mdef like crazy with little effect.

Again, why has R2 come out with two separate threads saying it cost gold to level clothes when it clearly does not?

And so about DF & Multishot, is it fair for U (critical always) ??? Do u even now how much the effort of mage in WB compare to Tank & Archer ?? It is better depend on stat of char .. furthermore, perhaps better if R2 give mage some advantages to make it balance with tank n' archer ...

Comment

Working...
                                X