• Show
Clear All

• can you please make clothes buyable

Comment

• buyable with gold

Comment

• Originally posted by R24539631 View Post
        buyable with gold
        Clothes will be synthetysed for free user when spire is released in this patch, there you can gather fashion pieces and synth fashion cores but you will need at least lvl 1 clothes probably. Well take into account rods and sockets wre not for free users at beginning but they are now, its pretty much what all FtP games do.
        They give casher headstart then release items for free users too and new cash shop item appears, tbh and with pretty a lot experience in browser and FtP games Wartunes is one of the fairest as at least here the content is 100% free, but dont expect to be able to compite with a hards casher in ANY FTP game wich is not a shooter or a MOBA (league of legends), thats fooling yourselves. The microtransaction for power model gives too many benefits to the companies nowadays, much more than subscription ga,es like WoW (wich btw have cash shop too and you can purchase gold from players)

Comment

• Omg, not only does the clothing system suck (mainly because it is pure Balens) but I haven't been able to load a single type of battle since the release. I can't even do arena, or even plunder a quarry. This really sucks....

Comment

• Where you can buy Ultimate Gamecards...Lol xD

Originally posted by llskeeperll View Post
            im at s56 server i lost a lot of money finding were to buy ultimate gamecard but im failed
            They carry them in wallmarts...Lol
            Ero Sennin

Rasengan User

[S3?] Konoha
            R2 sucks!

Comment

• how to shyntesis clothing? how much fashion core to shyntesis level 2???

Comment

• by 2 pieces of the same type and syntehsize em to lvl 2 , you don't need cores to syntehsize to lvl 2.

1) by 2 cloth pieces of the same type
                2) open your character panel and choose clothing
                3) choose synthesize and synthesize your 2 lvl 1 pieces to a lvl 2 cloth piece
                4) if your lucky you get a random (rare) look from it

Anyone nows if the scythe weapon look is available for all classes or only for the knight ?

Comment

• Cashers event

Comment

• I read above that to level up clothing required cloth piece of same type (not fashion core). So we don't need to level up fashion core (level up to fashion core level 2 - if the cloth already level 2), is that correct? In my case, im going to level up level 2 to level 3 clothes.

And also, I tried to level up wing to level 4, but the good luck charm doesn't show up in the box provided, and the probability is poor. I have 5 fashion core level 1 x 5 and good luck charm x 2 in my inventory at the moment. What should I do?

Please advice.

SSSS, 138
                    Last edited by R28859033; 03-01-2013, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• "Clothing will be a unique addition to Wartune. Not only will it boost your attributes, but it will also provide your character with a distinctive new look. Standard clothing is purchasable in the Shop, along with additional items to assist with clothing crafting.

Clothing will be accessed by clicking on “Clothing” in the Character panel. Here players will see all available clothing slots as well as two options for crafting: Clothing Synthesis will be used for leveling up clothing, while Clothing Conversion will be used to swap levels between clothing of the same type. Clicking on either of these options will open up the Tailoring panel. While both of these methods of crafting will just use Gold, players can purchase items from the Cash shop to assist with crafting.

When players perform Clothing Synthesis, they will have an off chance of receiving a rare look. To synthesize clothing, you must first select two pieces of clothing you wish to synthesize. Success rates depend on the level of the clothing and whether or not Good Luck Charms are used. Synthesizing (or failing to synthesize) two pieces of clothing will yield back one piece of clothing with a random, possibly rare, look. A Fashion Core may be used in place of a piece of level 1 clothing. As such, as you level up your clothing, its look will change multiple times. However, you may find that you like your clothing’s look and don’t want to change it anymore, but still want its levels to go up. That brings us to Clothing Conversion!

Clothing Conversion costs Gold and is used to interchange clothing levels. You may only interchange the levels between clothing of the same type. No clothing items are lost during conversion. This means if you like the style of a particular set of clothing, and want to continue to level it, you just first need to buy a new Standard set of its type. Swap out the levels between the two, and now level up the Standard set. When done leveling, swap those levels back! More levels, same appearance!"
                      Last edited by Dervishh; 03-01-2013, 09:38 AM.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
                      Guild: One♥Piece
                      Class: Mage
                      Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

• Lv 0 Feathered Wings can synthesize with 5 Fashion core? Pls answer my question, i dont want to lose balen for nothing i hope you understand tnx

Comment

• I need video how make clothing...

Comment

• Originally posted by R28859033 View Post
                            I read above that to level up clothing required cloth piece of same type (not fashion core). So we don't need to level up fashion core (level up to fashion core level 2 - if the cloth already level 2), is that correct? In my case, im going to level up level 2 to level 3 clothes.

And also, I tried to level up wing to level 4, but the good luck charm doesn't show up in the box provided, and the probability is poor. I have 5 fashion core level 1 x 5 and good luck charm x 2 in my inventory at the moment. What should I do?

Please advice.

SSSS, 138
                            Good luck charms are only consumed when synthesising lvl 3 and above clothes/wings. For wings, you need 5 good luck charms for lvl 3 n lvl 4 wing synthesis. So if you need to have 2 wings synthesised to lvl 3 along with 5 good luck charms (on top of the 10 you spent to get lvl 3 wings) in order to get your lvl 4 wings.
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by cireka View Post
                              I need video how make clothing...
                              Its simple...open your inventory, click on the clothing button, you'll see another button in there which says clothing synthesis. Click on it, purchase lvl 1 clothings from the shop (using balens) and you'll have lvl 1 clothings to wear. If you want lvl 2 clothings, you'll need a lvl 1 clothing and a lvl 1 fashion core (can be used to replace lvl 1 clothings), put them in the 2 boxes in the synthesis window and click synthesis. Alternatively, you can get 2 lvl 1 clothings to synthesize to a lvl 2 clothing. Lvl 3 and above clothing and wings synthesis will allow you to use good luck charm to increase the success rate of synthesis to 100%. Lvl 2 synthesis is already at 100% success rate so the good luck charm is not consumed nor required.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rynarae View Post
                                Lv 0 Feathered Wings can synthesize with 5 Fashion core? Pls answer my question, i dont want to lose balen for nothing i hope you understand tnx
                                No. Level 0 means, effectively, it cannot be used for synthesis.

Comment

Working...
                                X