• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wooooowwwww cOOOOOLLLLLLLLL. .
    Adytea S124 oceanic

Comment

Originally posted by wwatiti View Post
      what the....first the wings,...now clothing also needs balens...is there any way to collect those pieces w/.out spending balens,....cause obviously this game is starting to be really unfair for non cashers....i,m expecting special events for non cashers about this clothing things ...
      You're going to be waiting a long time if you think R2 cares about non-cashers. Why should they? Money is what makes this game available to us. I'm not a hardcore casher, but shouldn't they receive rewards for paying for the game.

Comment

Yeah its all about money ...
        Server - 139
        IGN - Hate
        Guild - RiseofHope [GM] Hate
        Level - 48 Archer
        Rankings - #1 All

Comment

You get what you pay for, if you don't pay then you don't get it... simples.
          BuzzKill
          Shadow Vale

Comment

it mean synthezise level 20 or higher clothes ok

Comment

Originally posted by PhenomKABAM View Post
              it does cost balens.. ive asked around s1.. to get lvl 3 clothing it will cost roughly 3500 balens
              You forgot to add that it has a chance to fail also. Which means you lose all that balen for nothing.

And this is why the game failed two other times since 2009 then it was called Legion and now its called Wartune....greed is what destroys alot of good games.
              Last edited by Mr.Malpractice; 02-28-2013, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PhenomKABAM View Post
                it does cost balens.. ive asked around s1.. to get lvl 3 clothing it will cost roughly 3500 balens
                Originally posted by Mr.Malpractice View Post
                You forgot to add that it has a chance to fail also. Which means you lose all that balen for nothing.

And this is why the game failed two other times since 2009 then it was called Legion and now its called Wartune....greed is what destroys alot of good games.
                Not entirely sure how this figure comes about, but to level up one of your clothing item to level 3 for 100% success rate (with Good Luck Charm), it cost slightly below 2k balens. For level 4, double that amount.

Comment

Did you miss this part? While both of these methods of crafting will just use Gold, players can purchase items from the Cash shop to assist with crafting." No way they will let us do this without Balens...

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                    You're going to be waiting a long time if you think R2 cares about non-cashers. Why should they? Money is what makes this game available to us. I'm not a hardcore casher, but shouldn't they receive rewards for paying for the game.
                    Indeed. If everyone gets it for free, then no one will be paying for it. Besides, these items are more of an item skin and the only benefit u get is extra starting rage which will be consumed once u use any non basic rage gainer skill. Unless you have PVE set, all it means is you get to start off with AOE (if you're a mage/archer on PVP set). Otherwise, it is mostly cosmetic. I find it so amusing that the non-cashers are demanding to get things without having to pay for them. Perhaps if they can find a game where it gives them equipment skins without having to spend cash, they should go play that game instead of playing Wartunes or even most online games. In all the online games I played so far they all will cost you real $$$ if you want to purchase equipment skin to decorate your character. Whether they give you other benefits on top of the character decoration though is a different story. Most of the time, the benefits given are minimal enough to not really affect gameplay. Even if someone somehow gets their clothing to a high enough lvl (lvl 12 each for PVE users and lvl 7 each for PVP users) to start off with a delphic, unless you're a PVE set user, you'll be left with no rage after the first delphic move. Given enough PVP skills (knowing when and who you could stun and what skills does the most dmg and still leaves u with enough of a rage gain to cast more damaging skills within a few more turns) one can still win the fight against such a player provided their stats (patk/matk vs enemy pdef/mdef) are not that far apart. If your stats are far apart, you will still lose regardless of whether that player has the rage to start with a delphic or not. All the whiners complaining about clothings cost balens should really spend some real $$$ to get a brain because they're obviously lacking one now...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

So, 395 balens x 3 pieces of clothing (headgear, armor, weapon) = 1185 balens That will get me 45 rage to start with. I'm perfectly happy with that as I can start off with an aoe now like mages do. That levels the playing field in my eyes and makes the game more fair.

I'm also getting the jagaur. That thing looks cool. Is it the standard +10 to all stats or more? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                        So, 395 balens x 3 pieces of clothing (headgear, armor, weapon) = 1185 balens That will get me 45 rage to start with. I'm perfectly happy with that as I can start off with an aoe now like mages do. That levels the playing field in my eyes and makes the game more fair.

I'm also getting the jagaur. That thing looks cool. Is it the standard +10 to all stats or more? Thanks
                        Are you sure you get that rage per piece at level *1* and it stacks with PvP? Sounds ungodly high.

Jag IIRC is +10.

Comment

the non cash players cant do this no fair

Comment

so clothes give stat bonus also?

Comment

Originally posted by R26794637 View Post
                              so clothes give stat bonus also?
                              no just rage

Comment

In real life , if you don`t have money to buy food , you`ll starve. There is nothing fair about that also, but is true. Maybe we comprehend fairness on some other level. There are tons of games with just a monthly subscription an no one is keeping you here:P, hope you understand the point in the previous sentence.
                                Back on topic: try being less greedy towards what you can squeeze out of players wallets. will help this game a lot. Also try just for once to make something that is free and enjoyable. I mean you could do that every 3 4 additions, just for the fun of it.
                                Again back on topic: ill never fight the eye of yaros in a bikini with a surfboard, that`s just gross, so unless you make clothes like pijamas, ninja suits or others that show less skin and don`t reveal the total perviness of the creator, i`ll not use them

Comment

Working...
                                X