No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/06 @ 1:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that they must also change in the merged servers is world boss life, if (S5),(S8)(S19),(S25) merged, the boss will fall very fast with so many people hit it!

also i want to ask if someone know what happens if i have 2 characters in the merged servers ex. s5 & s8 ?

Comment

Originally posted by GIORGOS16 View Post
      that they must also change in the merged servers is world boss life, if (S5),(S8)(S19),(S25) merged, the boss will fall very fast with so many people hit it!

also i want to ask if someone know what happens if i have 2 characters in the merged servers ex. s5 & s8 ?
      See this:
      Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.

And if a WB is killed within 10 mins or so, the next one will automatically have more health.

Comment

ahhh welcome to NOOB Family.....
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          The Legends of Balenor, Log-in Pack, and It Pays To Recharge still counts for him though. :P
          O.o u guys forgetting jut and friends.. who are heavy cashers too
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

All this starts to pony me of
            A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

I liked our server... I dun like a bustling loud as heck server. Dx
              Game: Wartune
              Server: [S64] Baedcove Tower
              Name: Blue
              Class: Mage

Retiring?

Game: Lunaria Story
              Server [S1] Ivory Islet
              Name: Blue
              Class: Hunter

Comment

I wonder this foolish idea to drop the number of participants to eight GB, and then merge the servers - now hundreds of players will be excluded from GB.
                Last edited by Millamagia; 03-04-2013, 05:10 PM.
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                Milla is my Name Magic is my way:cool:
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                CrystalSaga
                Server: Falling Stars Bluff
                IGN: MillaMagia
                ------------------------------
                Wartune
                Server: [S19] Desert of Curses
                IGN: MillaMagia
                ------------------------------

Comment

Well this game is it for people anymore , maybe just heavy casher or even I dont know.

Honestly the guild battle should be accessible for all guild , not limited one, it could be divided by 8 , the 8 on top of the rank battle with each other, and than the next 8 but wait a minute , non that you cut the amount of guild that can participate , we still can only allowed 50 players to play and than you merge tones server too each others , finally you want people quit your game , this is what it is ?? because now even if guild merge to each others, still only 50players to participate , and than you better have a great organisation for rotation in your guild , cause you low level wont stand a chance.

Its simple this game is intented to only pleased heavy casher and thats it , maybe a bit the moderate one , but I seriously think that wartune want to get rip of the non-casher and light casher and even me I considere myself moderate casher do not feel to continue placing money on that game , cause no real interrest if I cannot event think to win or participate cause the member limited or guild limitation to access the guild battle. What is the point of playing that game anymore?

Comment

how about s79? we are losing players there only 150+ active players are playing at the moment..please merge s79 to another server its getting boring

Comment

I'd kind of REALLY like to know if we're having battle today.. since it was set yesterday. Will we have it today and it will be canceled after maintenance?
                      Omniverous
                      S87 - GL of +SINISTER+

Comment

wow... servers 64, 83,87 and 90 are too be merged... THIS IS GONNA BE HECKTIK!

Comment

[QUOTE=R2CS_Stormaggedon;417668]A server merge is scheduled for Tuesday the 5th of March, beginning at 9:00 PM EST (6:00 PM PST, Midnight GMT, 10:00 AM GMT +8 on March 6th). These servers will be down for approximately 6 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes.

The following servers to be merged are:
                          • Roaring Wetlands (S5), and Forest of Doom (S8) will be merged with Desert of Curses (S19), and Buradoth's Grave (S25).
                          • Tarraton Lair (S42), and Mirage Desert (S45) will be merged with Imperial Encampment (S48), and Tortmain Abbey (S55).
                          • Talverton Citadel (S63), Oakenfield Fort (S80), and Beverstone Mount (S82) will be merged together.
                          • Baedcove Tower (S64), Fowlsfield Citadel (S83), Alterwood Swamp (S87), and Ulentor Palace (S90) will be merged together.
                          • Karthmere Plain (S72), Riverfoot Abbey (S75), and Mortling Stronghold (S78) will be merged together.
                          • Darton Fortress (S74) and Tarlington Field (S77) will be merged together.
                          • Blood Moorland (S108), Ashcastle (S111), and Wildehurst (S114) will be merged together.
                          • Nightmare Ruins (S102), Mordred Field (S105), and Cursed Spring (S109) will be merged together.
                          In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.

looks like they broke it up so some of the servers are close to each other but others like server 63 merged with 82 and server 64 with 90 and we get what 100k gold, and daru to compensate what server 90-64 = 24 servers opened after them and they seem to open 4 servers a week 26/4 x7 days = 45.5 days before us it probable opened. and we gain 100k gold and 50k daru to "even the playing field" lol i can make over 2m gold with wb and general gold income but i guess they think we get 2k gold a day not to mention 6 or 7 weeks of battleground, all the catacomb runs for gem adantage. think it's time to throw my hands in the air and surrender. give like 10 crypt keys, 30M gold, 2k soul shards and 200 whips. i would have rather they had given us nothing cause it's such an insult. the only person it helps is the person who joins a random server and is lvl 30. they need to make "even the playing field" mean something for example they give 500k (i make 600k from 1 WB, 642k just for my city and gold income per day) per day difference in the server release date. why don't they just merge every server with server one and give us 150k that sounds like everyone would be on an equal playing field right?

Comment

Yeah u r ryt... :P
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Finally!! I can change my name !! YEEY!!!

Comment

2 weeks of guild battle messed around with and we only get 400 insignia and 30 soul crystals? what a joke the top guilds could have gained honor and insignia (850 x8) and up to 80 mount training whips

Comment

Working...
                                X