Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!
    • Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
    • Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100
    Guild Battle Bundle

Is this for real ??? couse since S84,S88 and S91 merge until now never been reiceived the reward yet .... been 13 days now ....

Comment

Originally posted by Millamagia View Post
      I wonder this foolish idea to drop the number of participants to eight GB, and then merge the servers - now hundreds of players will be excluded from GB.
      Originally posted by luciole78 View Post
      Well this game is it for people anymore , maybe just heavy casher or even I dont know.*

Honestly the guild battle should be accessible for all guild , not limited one, it could be divided by 8 , the 8 on top of the rank battle with each other, and than the next 8 but wait a minute , non that you cut the amount of guild that can participate , we still can only allowed 50 players to play and than you merge tones server too each others , finally you want people quit your game , this is what it is ?? because now even if guild merge to each others, still only 50players to participate , and than you better have a great organisation for rotation in your guild , cause you low level wont stand a chance.
      Its simple this game is intented to only pleased heavy casher and thats it , maybe a bit the moderate one , but I seriously think that wartune want to get rip of the non-casher and light casher and even me I considere myself moderate casher do not feel to continue placing money on that game , cause no real interrest if I cannot event think to win or participate cause the member limited or guild limitation to access the guild battle. What is the point of playing that game anymore?

even if all clans merge still only 50 players to participate
      There is no capacity everyone who wants to GB
      Indeed, this is a stupid idea reduce the number of participating clans and merge servers
      Last edited by Millamagia; 03-05-2013, 01:26 AM.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Milla is my Name Magic is my way:cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      CrystalSaga
      Server: Falling Stars Bluff
      IGN: MillaMagia
      Class: Mage
      ------------------------------
      Wartune
      Server: [S19] Desert of Curses
      IGN: MillaMagia
      Class: Mage

Comment

please marge server 66

Comment

yeahh for real ... we just got our reward ..

Comment

I am a gamer of server s90 ! now the server will be merge with 3 other servers . i think it is simple unfair to merge s 90 with s 64. we will have no chance vs gamers of s64 cause all of them had much more time to level their characters. the balance pack was a joke . we need all a upgrade of ours Br of minimum 5 k to have chance staying alive .

Comment

the guild battle now is no fun anymore, only 8 guild can join. Hoping us to merging each other after we work so hard? i don't think its easy.
              i want 8 vs 8 guild battle back again!
              :'(

Server :[S19] Desert of Curses
              IGN :Eschutcheon

Comment

Originally posted by Quadron View Post
                we had a nice balanced server with no crazy cashers and now server 5 is merging with us? great... all current guilds will be made better because of those fantastic cashers...

1. Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.
                hey u dunno S5 so dont start talking nonsense or else onimad will take care of you after merger.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

oceanic server merge pls..
                  permanent ban those hackers!
                  to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                  how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

It Pays to Recharge! rewards are not worth paying 1 cent. I always do that event but when we get leg stones and useful stuff.
                    Name: Tyrial
                    Server: [S8] Forest of Doom
                    Level: 74
                    Guild: ☣CAIN☣
                    Role: Assistant Guild Master

Comment

Before merging servers u should fix all the bugs of patch 1.5...
                      Karac
                      Archer
                      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                      CAIN Guild
                      1.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by Concordia View Post
                        the guild battle now is no fun anymore, only 8 guild can join. Hoping us to merging each other after we work so hard? i don't think its easy.
                        i want 8 vs 8 guild battle back again!
                        :'(

Server :[S19] Desert of Curses
                        IGN :Eschutcheon

Indeed, Number of clans to participate should be returned back to the 16 after the merge - guaranteed be more interesting battles - present there is only a limited number of delicacy and tedious than just 8 clans allowed to participate
                        CrystalSaga
                        Server: Falling Stars Bluff
                        IGN: Petu
                        Class: Hydrid Ranger
                        Korpisoturit Guild Master
                        Main Pet: Burning Angel
                        Wartune
                        Server: [S19] Desert of Curses
                        IGN: Reina
                        Class: Acher

Comment

So, ***? it said the merger will be at 1 AM EST, but yet i got an announcement that server is shutting down in 1 hour (09.00 PM EST).
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            So, ***? it said the merger will be at 1 AM EST, but yet i got an announcement that server is shutting down in 1 hour (09.00 PM EST).
                            I KNOW ! ***??? GIVE US REWARDS FOR KEEP CHANGING TIME IF ITS ACtuALLY changed AGAIN

Comment

Lol maxcee you get the point!

Comment

if you changed it for the 6th why are we getting a warning that server will be close in 30 min ????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X