No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/07 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm, cant understand the flow of information. but thats not new, i am wondering abt it since playing this game. i would prefer to know, what happened and what will happen... Morphmagon

Comment

• mintz..bleeeee!

Comment

• R2 game, either u post the maintenance information or u turn the server back on, what the ** is so difficult for u ppl to do the things u suppose to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by R26673069 View Post
          R2 game, either u post the maintenance information or u turn the server back on, what the ** is so difficult for u ppl to do the things u suppose to do?
          or u guys dunt even have a 24hrs GM work schedule? so all of u guys just sleeping right now so ur players can suffering from ur unprofessional?

Comment

• Originally posted by R26725047 View Post
            They forgot to switch on the server
            more hours they 4got..more money will gone! or are the whole servers in 'the DOOMSDAY'?? =_='a

Comment

• Originally posted by lovely_mintz View Post
              slow orphan gw jga dah lama nungguin wkwkkwkwkw sabar aja
              hmmm... masih belum kelar juga nih maintenance.... ga bisa arena kita mintz...hik hik hik
              Ƭava
              [S89] Ernmore Ravine

Comment

• Y the ** is 89 still on maintenance

Comment

• thats it, im gonna start post and open ticket every 5 min from now until i get my answer

Comment

• I see alot of S89 people here, hi all, waiting for S89 to be back up........ JCforever
                    By the way i dislike the amount of misfortunes astral i am getting lately.

Comment

• im tired of waiting and get ignored, im not going to stop posting until i get my answer

Comment

• im tired of waiting and get ignored, im not going to stop posting until i get my answer

Comment

im tired of waiting and get ignored, im not going to stop posting until i get my answer
                          Server is up, you can quit now lol.

Comment

• i lost tons of stuff cuz of u, thank u
                            Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 07-17-2014, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• u irresponsible, unprofessional, shame on all of u

Comment

u irresponsible, unprofessional, shame on all of u
                                Originally posted by R26673069 View Post
                                i lost tons of stuff cuz of u, thank u
                                Pot, kettle, black?
                                Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 07-17-2014, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X