No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/07 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok first and foremost still gotta say great game,really enjoy it.Now to business.Starting off I am not understanding the point of doing all these server mergings when you just turn around and create 5 more servers within 3-4 days.If it is the lack of players in servers then do the mergings and leave it at that.With the continuous merging and creating you will ultimately cause the game to completely crash.As for the BattleGround and GuildBattle lagging yes it is bad.Since the new patch it has been causing many to either lag or after the end just simply get stuck and have to refresh their browser.Love the new ways but if this continues I have a feeling many are gonna give up and move to a different game all together.Now to my main problem.I see it VERY unfair that this game it turning into a total money game.Everything is for the wallet warriors and that makes the game less fun for us who cant afford to spend money on a game.I mean come on yes the money is what helps keep this game goin but it is still redicules when a level 40 wallet warrior can totally destroy a level 48 none wallet warrior.All O'm saying is make this game fun and fair for both money and none money users so we can continue with the fun and making friends.I mean I am a total hermit but I have made several good friends since I started back in October or November of last year.Again great game but please take in consideration my views I have spoken of IF you all even read these.

Comment

yeay...maintanance on my birthday...so, i have time to party while waiting for server to be up...

Comment

can u sell rose petal pack n make the exchange again for a few days,i need to get that pig

Comment

So once again S1 is screwed out of guild wars and 3rd wb while other servers get them. Awsome dev team .... keep up the great work!

Seriously, you can't pick a date and time that doesn't eliminate the main things that keep us here? Let's continue to oppress S1 and see how that works for your companies financial intake ....

It's the players that make the game ... week after week if you keep screwing them over, you will not have any left, but obviously your dev team knows best ....

Comment

my screen going black after in battle room.. plz help me

Comment

Fix those selfish Angels -,- Keep healing themselves, even as a first move, before any has taken any damage :-/

Comment

Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post
                So once again S1 is screwed out of guild wars and 3rd wb while other servers get them. Awsome dev team .... keep up the great work!

Seriously, you can't pick a date and time that doesn't eliminate the main things that keep us here? Let's continue to oppress S1 and see how that works for your companies financial intake ....

It's the players that make the game ... week after week if you keep screwing them over, you will not have any left, but obviously your dev team knows best ....
                Oh but lets not forget Lost, also gone will be evening arena, evening Battle Grounds, and at 6pm pst time, if you live there and work, well no wartune that day, no keeping up on pvp rankings, which never shows any from s1 any ways, yeap the eggheads of R2 really have there thinking caps on when planning this.

Comment

i hope they improve the lag in all the multiplayer

Comment

Does ArmorGames servers involved in this maintenance?

Comment

I 100% agree to Herald ... i am playing from s88 as a knight at lvl 56 now. I am trying my best to fight WB BG or GB ... but this lagging is killing me before I can initiate any skills ... I believe this lagging problem must be taken care of with this patch ... Many of my fellow players have quit this game just because of this **** LAGGING ... so please take this into priority and try to get it sorted out ... Thanks ..

Server : s88
                      Game ID: Vikash
                      Guild : Chaos
                      Class : Knight

Comment

I was excited to actually see this at 2am EST....but then the prison smex for S1. Why are you making our behinds bloody? 2am EST is a PERFECT time for server maintenance! Why continue to give S1 the shaft? At least explain so that we don't have to nerdrage about being screwed out of events every week.

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                          it goes off 12% now, not the 30-40% it was going off before. that means, for every 100 attacks, u should dodge 12, or close to it. think about it, thats alot of time it Doesn't Work! 88 times you should get hit and 12 times 1 damage. I think u r dead if you rely on illusion only. Find new astral.... Illusion is just chance, very small. I am mage and switched to block. Doesn't help a whole lot, but better than 88 times dead
                          it's not like you get 1 hit in battles if you are lol. and a lot of skills proc 2 or more hits so lets say it takes 5 attacks (8 total damage) to kill you 1/8 = 12.5% which means roughly each fight it should go off unless they changed up the procs of skills such that either all crit, blocked, or dodged. example is rain of fire hits 2 times at 50% of skill damage while warriors whirlwind procs 3 damage at 33% of the skills damage with a chance for a bonus damage proc. As far as using block astro you are also rely on that it is just as chance probable more idk what the 216 block = for a % block but it would need to be at 3% otherwise the dodge astro quickly out paces it. I can't complain i'm a mage and mages win short fights we have smallest WB damage which is why this astro not working helps us the most out of every class.

Comment

But don't you see, the Devs are doing this out of a therapeutic kindness! If we don't nerdrage about SOMETHING, then our heads will explode and we'll just make a huge mess of our computers. We NEED the release, and screwing S1 over on the maintenence issue is a great way for us to release our pent-up frustrations. So really, we OWE them. So, don't be surprised to see VIP rates going up to 8.99 for that free therapy session
                            DrBaconMD

VictisHNR

S1-Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Sometimes it lag really bad. During Arena

Comment

so why is S1 going down today the 5th in like 20 mins for maintenance when it is posted as the 6th or did it get posted wrong????????

Comment

Working...
                                X