Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/07 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dervishh View Post
    Please fix items at bag, items got stucked and we need to double click, and World Boss HP at s83, s87, s90, s64. Thank you.
    You all right my alter , everything need to be fixed , cause that game so laggy , buggy ...wb not fun anymore as the boss is kill in a sec , all misfortune astral ...

Comment

many people in this game is donitor....so how the other people afford that....

Comment

finallyyyyyyyyyy... i can turn off my pc and have some time to spend after my real life !!!!!!!! thank u devs !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hendra14 View Post
          maybe u still in chat when clicking that item
          Well before 1.5 I never have issue with double click on item , and in chat , well we chat often , but I think when I open the bag , I am not in the chat lol but well fixed it!!!

Comment

finallyyyyyyyyyy... i can turn off my pc and have some time to spend after my real life !!!!!!!! thank u devs !!!!

I loved that

Comment

how long this will last ...?

Comment

This game is totally turning into a VIP only game, i have 47 mage, before update i would win at least 15/30 in arena, now i 1 win 1 if im lucky, VIP's already had a good advantage over non-cash gamers, now with the clothing system, its like not even worth fighting them, most start with 60-70 rage and one-shoot kill you, I've had a level 40 mage one kill me in 2 thunder strikes, thats sad, why do we even bother playing this way? If you are trying to get all the non-cashiers to leave and find another game, you're doing a fine job at it. There are many games our there with more equality to paid and not paid members, i don't mind the shutdowns to fix problems, they have to happen at one time or the other, but if im gona level to 47 so a 40 VIP with new abercrombie and fitch outfit 2 shoot-kills me, then its not even worth it, and yeah, the astral system got messed up somehow, i spent 500k for 1 blue astral, i know its luck based, but something defanently wrong.

Comment

Last week we had no GB, now again server is down in GOOD time. We lost many insignias like this but medalion's timer is counting. Reward in gold and daru is not enought specialy for ppl on lower level and high honor rate where almost whole insignias they need for renew medalion!!!

Comment

I hope you put in the new troops )

Comment

what the f!!!!!

Comment

this update of waretune is very slow. try to make it faster like before.

Comment

m jhegz :P hi skyfall

Comment

Originally posted by alexxyrossy View Post
                            This game is totally turning into a VIP only game, i have 47 mage, before update i would win at least 15/30 in arena, now i 1 win 1 if im lucky, VIP's already had a good advantage over non-cash gamers, now with the clothing system, its like not even worth fighting them, most start with 60-70 rage and one-shoot kill you, I've had a level 40 mage one kill me in 2 thunder strikes, thats sad, why do we even bother playing this way? If you are trying to get all the non-cashiers to leave and find another game, you're doing a fine job at it. There are many games our there with more equality to paid and not paid members, i don't mind the shutdowns to fix problems, they have to happen at one time or the other, but if im gona level to 47 so a 40 VIP with new abercrombie and fitch outfit 2 shoot-kills me, then its not even worth it, and yeah, the astral system got messed up somehow, i spent 500k for 1 blue astral, i know its luck based, but something defanently wrong.

yeah ur right bro.... im starting to hate this game now, im thinking of leaving the game and many non balen users do the same thing.

Comment

not to mention lag on level 100 boss of catacombes

Comment

Hope it'll not take times ..
                                *Hope we can get along well~

Comment

Working...
                                X