No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/07 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a good time to promote new name of this game - it should be ServerTUNE cos whole time you tune it up ...
    You should to use $$$ (for clothing) and set test instance of DB and engine. Prepare some patch and upgrade production instance in few minutes NOT IN COUPLE OF HOURS when most ppl wants to play!!!!

Comment

fix astral's effect please......... my illusion seem like no work at all.
      n fix loading to game.....

thinking to leave this game....... everything all balens now.

Comment

Please add the participant in Guild Battle to 100 more so all members can become participant in Guild Battle

Comment

IMPORTANT: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
          OMG, why u not saying that from the date u started this post, i'll lose my mdef green astral :'( give me 1 Mil gold as a compensation
          IGN: TheVictor
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
          Class: Mage - level 80
          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

how many hours left in maintenance..? i like to play now...

Comment

3-4 hours....i think

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

as far as the end of the maintenance per hour for 2 hours?

Comment

I dont get it why you reduce the gb guilds participant while doing server merge at the same time. I have a nice guild and dont want to move to another just to do gb.. what you must do is fixing the lag issues so gb will be more fun.. and the pairing system needs improvement too, its unfair for the 2nd strongest guild to finish out of the 2nd place just because they meet the strongest on early round

Comment

1 hour passed... still got 1 or 2 more hours to go...

Comment

• pls i have bug on fights in guild altar after the fight have black window

Comment

• Every time i get ready to kill boss it makes me have to refresh the page

Comment

• fix the guild battle's battleground lagging problem please
                          "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

• I agree with many that this is steadily becoming a game for VIPs only.There a many of us who simply can't afford to waste money on a game no matter how much we want to.The only fair thing to do would be to create VIP battlegrounds and arenas so that competition stays fair.Twice now I had to restart in order to better prepare my character.I understand that you are in this for the money but in this economy you will soon lose most of your players.Also, I really don't see the reason for limiting the times one can plunder a mine or a city and the missions are getting repetitive.

Comment

• yeah right its too log ta BG then how could u have wings coz i dont have balens

Comment

• I'd prefer they fix balen prices to the chinese version. Way too expensive here.
                                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                                X