Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/07 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
    I'd prefer they fix balen prices to the chinese version. Way too expensive here.
    Hell even if they just cut everything in half here Ill be happy. 2 dollars per socket rod and 75 cents per crypt key? That's way too much if you buy in bulk. I like the sale they got now though with the socket rod x5. They should take out the socket rods and just put that pack in for perma. Many people will buy lots of those. More than one single rod.

Comment

• lol....

Comment

• R2 games is sooo dumb its not even funny.. They say something about the astrals AFTER THEY START maintenance... i have lvl 5 sittin aside.. thats a warning they need to give before hand.. i see this game failing over time.. greedy azz people.....

Comment

• Chances
          %
          )

Comment

• this game is completely one sided now. all the best things cost money now whereas before it was possible to aquire most of it tho a little harder work - the paying for it being OPTIONAL. clothes are a complete disadvantage for those who cannot pay £100+ for it, farming is now one sided with higher level seeds unobtainable without further spending - especially crippling higher leveled players in a simular position to me. socketing rods are practically unavailable outside of shop also. i was ranked amoungst the top 30 in my server before the patch and now have dropped atleast double that down the ranks purely because i am not rich. The free balens offer is unavailable to me - others in my area have said the same. it is fast becoming pointless playing for fun. I have bought vip and a few balen recharges but still see others surpass me - often far below my own level -as they are richer or can be more flexible with their money.

Comment

• i hopefully get it over

Comment

• Originally posted by ViserioN View Post
                all hai,
                i hope the system is back to normaly before an new update
                because after new update, we always got bad astral (missfortune)
                1millions gold only got 12 blue astral, so mad
                agree,, they made green and blue astral hard to get.. so now, for non cashier / vip 1 - vip 4 players, it will be costly to upgrade our astral.

Comment

• these merges and updates bring more troubles than goods

Comment

• All have lag's, black screen and say "It's game fault!", maybe time to learn how clean your computer? I manually cleaned my cache, cookies, temp files and i dont have lag's (maybe sometimes in PvP), on GB i don have lag's, i dont have black screens etc...
                    Game only for VIP? Vip give you exp, not power.
                    Wings = bad, clothes = bad. Yeah, make them without bonuses, nobody buy them and what? Yeah, right... let developers pay their money for our fun.

Comment

• still a lot of bug in this patch.
                      example, stuck fight on battle ground...

Comment

• Cant join Web Chat
                        This image come again and again :P
                        http://webchat.quakenet.org/dynamic/...ilename=haters

Comment

• yeah GM im also experiencing that lag at BG, it seems 5 mins delay. the said lag start only when the player both side starts clashing... no problem when group stand at their respawn area its normal no lag, lag only happens when count down drop to zero.. hope you get it. thanks so much..

Comment

• maintenance, over what time?
                            Last edited by kurisukazuto; 03-07-2013, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• does anyone has any idea when the new troops are coming?
                              i have saved 20 mil daru for them, instead of leveling my troops

Comment

• right

Originally posted by R27471567 View Post
                                R2 games is sooo dumb its not even funny.. They say something about the astrals AFTER THEY START maintenance... i have lvl 5 sittin aside.. thats a warning they need to give before hand.. i see this game failing over time.. greedy azz people.....

thats right, i have some purple astrals captured, but unclaimed, i was saving them for lvl 40 and now, they'r just gone... poof... almost 5M gold spent on them and poof, just like that... im starting to love this game... really...

why do you guys even have a homepage if you dont post things or notifications that actually matter to players??? just wondering...

Comment

Working...
                                X