Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/07 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/07 @ 2:00 AM EST

Wartune will be going back to its normal weekly Maintenance on March 7th at 2:00 AM EST, 7:00 AM GMT, 3:00 PM GMT +8 and at 11:00 PM on March 6th for PST. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Server S1 will be starting its maintenance at 6:00 PM PST on March 6th.

UPDATE 2: So Server S1's Maintenance was on the 5th, not 6th of March. However, the Devs have been nice enough to release a compensation package for the fine folks on Server S1 due to the error concerning the date. If players on Server S1 would click on the Event Prizes button, then will find two comp packages available. One for players level 20 and up, and the second for players level 40 and up. Both contain 100k in Gold and 100K in Daru. These two packs will be available until 23:59 PM Server Time on March 7th.

IMPORTANT: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Glad to have a normal maintenance this week.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Any hints when part 2 will be?

Comment

fix the guild battle's battleground lagging problem please, some players are facing the lagging while some are not, and it's unfair for those who are facing the lagging. Thanks

P.S. Had done everything I could such as erasing the cache and cookies and so on, others are fine just this guild battle field is lagging too much. It is like forfeiting the battle.
        Last edited by R27286797; 03-05-2013, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Ha ganun aba un hahahahaha

Comment

Tama subrang lag so *******

Comment

is there anything new will be added this maintenance?
              everyone is waiting for troops & the spire already

Comment

hope the rankings in the main website will be fixed too
                Wartune
                IGN: Rain
                Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

Lagging badly on BG, delay 5 minute every action lol

Comment

could you please fix astral's effect please GM
                    my illusion astral seems aint work like it used to
                    it was dodging pretty well before
                    now it seems useless
                    it has 12% chance of dodging and worked pretty well for me in battle, that was before patch 1.5, but now aint even 5% chance of dodging while I'm in battle
                    my def is pretty low, I'm relying on my illusion
                    but its kinda nerfed now
                    I'm so sad :'(
                    No Sign

Comment

Arena rewards report is always 3 days. It doesn't change. Please fix. server 108 bloodmorland.

Comment

spire spire spire lol

Comment

Originally posted by mocchi09 View Post
                          could you please fix astral's effect please GM
                          my illusion astral seems aint work like it used to
                          it was dodging pretty well before
                          now it seems useless
                          it has 12% chance of dodging and worked pretty well for me in battle, that was before patch 1.5, but now aint even 5% chance of dodging while I'm in battle
                          my def is pretty low, I'm relying on my illusion
                          but its kinda nerfed now
                          I'm so sad :'(
                          it goes off 12% now, not the 30-40% it was going off before. that means, for every 100 attacks, u should dodge 12, or close to it. think about it, thats alot of time it Doesn't Work! 88 times you should get hit and 12 times 1 damage. I think u r dead if you rely on illusion only. Find new astral.... Illusion is just chance, very small. I am mage and switched to block. Doesn't help a whole lot, but better than 88 times dead
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Please fix "Bloodthirsty strike" (archer skill), it does not correctly HP-regen 50% of the dmg, often lower...

Comment

Originally posted by Litanol View Post
                              Please fix "Bloodthirsty strike" (archer skill), it does not correctly HP-regen 50% of the dmg, often lower...
                              It is "up to 50%".
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X