Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/07 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikehanopol View Post
    Arena rewards report is always 3 days. It doesn't change. Please fix. server 108 bloodmorland.
    @S65, have the same problem too...

Comment

I DDONT LYK THIS NOW.WARTUNE BECOME SO POOR .lol.no hurt feelings but its true.. playing this causes my head to burst.. too much lag, esp.in BG, ARENA, and MP. please fix this. [COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR]

Comment

yeah me too. it is so devastating .they make too much server with out any hesitation

Comment

]it is already at the perfect time just cause you miss a couple of things doesnt mean you have to cry about it. i work nights and theres alot of times that i dont get on til i get home at 1-2 o'clock in the morning and you dont here me crying about missing the night time events now do you!!!!!!

Comment

Will one of my 99 roses back after this maintenace? Coz its just gone after I send it to my friend.
            Angels are not herald my name throughold the world and there're no flower rain from the sky.
            No effect on my friendliness to my friend.
            Its just GONE!
            Lucienda of *ALEXIS*
            S43 Temple of Saliora
            My Wings, Mount and Cloth designs in max size:

Comment

Things to fix if you havent already devs.
              #1 Increase HP of WBs for merged servers now they go down in about 5 minutes. My reward is only about 40% of what I used to get.
              #2 Even without shift when I click, especially astrals, it counts as hold shift + click = [pristine force]. This needs to be fixed.
              #3 My sound effect does NOT work properly. For example, there's no clicking sound when I click bounty quests and such. I HAVE cleared all cache and cookies and history, and this does not get fixed. Not sure if this is a problem for everyone, but definitely something to fix if it is.

Comment

Originally posted by nytroe View Post
                ]it is already at the perfect time just cause you miss a couple of things doesnt mean you have to cry about it. i work nights and theres alot of times that i dont get on til i get home at 1-2 o'clock in the morning and you dont here me crying about missing the night time events now do you!!!!!!
                Difference there is you at least have the option to join events. Your personal life may conflict with some times, but that happens for everyone. On the flip side, zero people in S1 can participate in several of the events due to the weekly maintenance schedule as the servers are unavailable. Yet when maintenance is done on the other servers, it's at a time that will ensure no scheduled events are lost. You do see the inequality there right?

Comment

yan na naman yung 3-4 hours..tapos 3-4ever pala..

Comment

Originally posted by Litanol View Post
                    Please fix "Bloodthirsty strike" (archer skill), it does not correctly HP-regen 50% of the dmg, often lower...
                    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    It is "up to 50%".

and sometimes nearly 90% especially when it crits.

the one that they should change is df in pvp (this is a super long issue)..
                    it's not working at all while other character debuffs / buffs can be used both in pvp and pve.
                    Last edited by R25364605; 03-06-2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

What new lags? What do You speak about? I had terrible lags(read, forced to reboot up to 3 times per MP-dungeon) before recent 1.5 update, and I did not noticed it became worse. Sometimes it even bacame better. For those who have lags I have very smart advice: would You please to be so king and turn off all resource-hungry background tasks: Video players. Video encoders, Audio players, partition defragmentation, BitTorrent clients, compilers/linkers, SkyPE and other audio conferencing software. Of course You must close all other online games, and anything else uses network(it is main cause of lags - network load).
                      Second, You absolutely must turn off ALL unnecessary OS components. In my different configurations of Windows powered PC's I can safely turn off up to 70-80% services. On Linux/Unix systems have not such problem at all.
                      And the third: downgrade your flash player(it can help for some cases). Downgrade as much as You can, the older version game accepts. For me it is 10.3. Older flash player means faster flash player.

But I agreed, 1.5 introduced one very bad bug. If game begins to lag during Cross-Server Battleground I have not right to reboot it. Because stupid game/server decides I leaved it on my own will and transports me to city location and I cannot enter back - no button. So I missing whole game. Before 1.5 update I could reboot game as much as I wanted, and my char. always start on the same place where I commenced reboot.

Comment

all hai,
                        i hope the system is back to normaly before an new update
                        because after new update, we always got bad astral (missfortune)
                        1millions gold only got 12 blue astral, so mad

Comment

new lags

Originally posted by FeyFre View Post
                          What new lags? What do You speak about? (...snip....)
                          first i never lagged in catas before, now it seems the game doesn't want me to kill the boss. lvl 70 boss...sitting there fighting it through it's first 3 bars of health...no problems no lag at all. get into final bar of health and suddenly lagging like crazy. my guy will freeze, boss will freeze..then i'll get hit with 9-10 attacks in a row from boss. i went from 20k health to 2k health in 1 sec, then before i could hit restoration or suntoria...lag again and freeze...and i'm dead. happened several times over a period of around 8 hours. i was spending balens to revive and stay in, hoping that it was a server load issue and would go away. if it wasn't for this i would have beat that level.

edit - talked to other guild members and around 70% of them have had this happen to them.

NEVER happened before, and i usually have 3 servers open at once without ANY lag issues to give you an idea of what normal is for me.
                          Last edited by winterborne; 03-06-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

your guild battle entry rules are garbage

Comment

Where's server 49?
                              I play this game login on facebook, and i've connected to it right now, and servers 49 and 50 disappear..
                              What's happenin'? Will I lose my account and all money invested?
                              Need answers..

Comment

Agreed, would like an answer for this!

Comment

Working...
                                X