X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah new troops...

Comment

• Originally posted by ZArthax View Post
      Fix those selfish Angels -,- Keep healing themselves, even as a first move, before any has taken any damage :-/
      +1 Like...))

Comment

• The Gap between VIP and non casher really big now, and sometimes when doing mp dungeon my 12k MATK make small damage than 10k MATK. What you all think in R2 to make such games so friendly to capitalist VIP and cashers only. You want to make big money but you make suffer a lot of non casher and hit their morale down with losing in arena and battleground. This 1 big idea that all you in R2 is profit oriented than to make this game more fun for all ppl. Notice it.

Comment

• oo nga balik niu nalang sa dati ! masmaganda pa

Comment

• To everyone crying about the ppl who actually spend money on the game having an advantage - Get over it - this game prob has the least advantage for cash players out of the many mmorp i've played. Without cash players you don't have a game so next time your 1 shot by a cash cowboy drop them a pm and say THANKS.

Comment

• I wonder why they keep opening new servers while old server so much trouble now, especially after update
              I just waiting till all part of patch 1.5 up, then will decide to keep playing or just quit for good, i'm not whining :
              1. Casher become more OP, doesnt matter if non casher playing every day, casher will always OP not like before
              2. Laggy, stuck at loading, black screen, etc, they just sux
              TehKotak
              [S3] Wrog Lair
              Elite

Comment

• Stop the Hackers please! It's just not cool!!!

Comment

• <h1>plz do something about bug</h1>

Comment

• i hope we can used phone to buy balen and get VIP its unfair for those who dont huv credit card...

Comment

• Ye I agree with you,but thats not all,they have beautifull rewards as a casher players and we dont,they can pass lvl so fast and we cant catch,I think there are enough GAP players in all servers enough to make servers in which u cant use real money,make them only for us should be great,or add something for us too(rewards,quests)

Comment

• Originally posted by R27608301 View Post
                        i hope we can used phone to buy balen and get VIP its unfair for those who dont huv credit card...
                        you can get it with MOL points. Here in the Philippines we can get balens through mobile phone payment!

Comment

• totally agree with u.all games give advantage to cash player but they dont close option for non cashier,may be cashier has to put more effort but r2 should atleast give that option.no wings for non cashier what that!

Comment

• Originally posted by aquaku View Post
                            I wonder why they keep opening new servers while old server so much trouble now, especially after update
                            I just waiting till all part of patch 1.5 up, then will decide to keep playing or just quit for good, i'm not whining :
                            1. Casher become more OP, doesnt matter if non casher playing every day, casher will always OP not like before
                            2. Laggy, stuck at loading, black screen, etc, they just sux
                            \

Very Trye

GB very Laggy cant paly it many ppl leave cuaz this
                            "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

• There has been lag over time issues with all types of battles. The solo and MP dungeons have both lag issues and if you have to wait for any period of time it gets worse. In catacombs the boss battles are almost unplayable by the end of the battle because lag is so bad. In the new altar fights there is always some of us that get stuck in the black frozen screen and in all cases the only remedy is to restart. Very regularly I clean out everything on the computer and it still will build up over time way too quickly. This is a good game with many issues and yes it is free to play and that is appreciated.

On the point of the items costing real money - that is not a problem to me or I think anyone else. I believe the biggest issue is the cost of the items that you do have to buy to stay competitive. I know it doesn't seem like a lot but over a month you can EASILY pay $50.00 and much more to stay on the top of your game. That is simply and completely ridiculous for the quality of game. Look at WoW or any of the extremely well done games out there -- they cost about $15.00 a month and the customer support is amazing in them. When you compare it is ridiculous to pay that much for a game of this quality. If the prices where lowered so many many more could afford and buy the items - not only would it make so more people could be competitive ------ the game would make more money since the sheer number of people buying items would make up for the ridiculous prices a few can pay now. Again, I like this game and I stay decently competitive with a minimal amount of money paid, but it is disheartening to see people with no skill in gaming just pour out money and have such an advantage. I know for a fact since those same people pay a bunch and then get all these things - they usually end up leaving and the money stops. It is one of the reasons that games like this only last a year or so and games that make it fair and reasonable last for several years and make soooo much more money in the long run. I say most of this because I believe this game could last if it started thinking long term and not to try and just grab all the money it can fast. The longevity of a game is what really makes a good game that will benefit the creators of the game monetarily. Think about it =)

Comment

• erm.... have fun guys... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X