No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/07 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well u can use phone to buy balen/vip, and u can also send sms for it..
    ᙢᗢᖇᕈᕼᓰᘉᕮ

Comment

• stop using cash and see how lovel from behind atk u like hell

Comment

• If players stop using cash this game will die in a matter of month. How about looking for a PTP game. There you can just pay the game once a month and won't be left behind by people spending too much cash in FTP games

Comment

• Lag's in catacomb's? I never have lag in catacombs, maybe it's time to clean computer?

Comment

• Damn i have almost 100 VIP tokens and there is no quest to activate VIP for 2 hours,some mounths ago i remember that we had this kind of quest on an other server and now no sign and i keep collect them,u should add this kind of quest is great for GAP players

Comment

• cashier and non-cashier servers?

Comment

• and now another maintenance i didn't know about,and if it continues like the other times,so would i lose all my mps's etc because i won't get on before 5.00... i think you at least can warn us with a igm mail,so all of those that don't check the forum every day won't miss the message + let it be possible to keep the mps's,stamina etc you lose for the next day,so you at least get a chance to burn it... both of the times it have been a maintenance here,so have i been waiting 6-8 hours before i could get on again,and lost most of my daily attempts of this and that,but 0 compensation,and you don't let us burn it for the next day....

Comment

• Originally posted by WATERWALKER22 View Post
                  cashier and non-cashier servers?
                  No, how many times will people tell you this. By creating that those type of servers then there be no one in the casher servers. Everyone will flock over to the non casher servers since everything be basically free to get there. The company needs to make money somehow. They are just getting too greedy. Cut prices in half would be a start in people enjoying this game more.

Comment

• Ye WATERWALKER that would be great,think about it,I'm non-casher but im in top 40 like strengh on all server,so if there would be a non-casher server i'll be on top 5

Comment

• important: Please be aware that astrals captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
                      ***?! Are you kidding me?! I have 10k astral exps there!!! *** why you dont write that before maintenance start?!!! ***?!!!
                      I want dam refund if it will be gone!!
                      I was checking forum before maintenance and nothing was here omg!!!

Comment

• iv noticed lots have quit game on s119 what about other srvers?

Comment

• Noooo,they should make only 1 server/region and keep all casher servers

Comment

• in my opinion they should fix the problem with stats when offline... cause i cannot wake up once a 3 days just to be online and not to lose my place in arena duel. players with much lower stats than me can kill me if i am offline not fair. and for those who say that vip r better not true. vip just gives u small weekly reward and few more xp, but i do agree that vip should be the same for everyone not the baleners to have vip 9 and regular ppl just 3 or 4. i am a vip and i got wings spirit conv and bought few soket rod but that does not make me a balener. i have ppl in my server that spent hundreds maybe thousand dollars but still not better than some ppl that spent maybe less than 100. and yes there r some bugs but an online game will never work proper 100% (because all the cheaters). and baleners pay lot of money to be the best players in servers (even most of them r not ))) not because they have a big pleasure spending money. but i doo agree with someone that said earlier in thread that in cross server arena the matching system should be fixed cause sometimes (i am now 55+) when i was lower lvl i was matched wit much higher lvl or much lower lvl. PS if u play this game for pleasure should not matter to u if ones spend lots of balens or that u r not the best u just play the game enjoy it and that's it.
                            good luck to everybody

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                              No, how many times will people tell you this. By creating that those type of servers then there be no one in the casher servers. Everyone will flock over to the non casher servers since everything be basically free to get there. The company needs to make money somehow. They are just getting too greedy. Cut prices in half would be a start in people enjoying this game more.
                              Give it a year or 2. The prices in this game will drop drastically

Comment

• Omega- sure would make a big difference, just sayin wouldn't get destroyed all the

Comment

Working...
                                X