• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehe its on guys

Comment

• whn will servers come up??

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanouno View Post
        ***?! Are you kidding me?! I have 10k astral exps there!!! *** why you dont write that before maintenance start?!!! ***?!!!
        I want dam refund if it will be gone!!
        I was checking forum before maintenance and nothing was here omg!!!
        Well you'll never see them again. Bad luck bro. At best they will give 100k compensation.

Comment

• I bet soon there will be major servers merging, coz only casher left in each server, n some Not Heavy Casher will retired too, but what ever we said, they NEVER LISTEN TO US, if they keep like this, see u in another game

[S3] Worg Lair
          Elite
          Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• s29 up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• is it common that the mods don't anwser questions here or are they just to lazy to type?

Comment

• GREAT JOB GUYS... keep the good work ! that laging problem must be solve

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanouno View Post
                  ***?! Are you kidding me?! I have 10k astral exps there!!! *** why you dont write that before maintenance start?!!! ***?!!!
                  I want dam refund if it will be gone!!
                  I was checking forum before maintenance and nothing was here omg!!!
                  i'm losing my astrals too... i feel that this company sucks at giving out the information,keeping the times,compensate for our losses etc... if they just sent the info + changes on mails in the game,so would everybody know this,and if they let us stack the daily stuff we didn't burn yesterday,so can we at least burn it today....

Comment

• are the servers up??

Comment

• They wont hear u guys, they only hear about the $$$ they can achieve. So thats why there is server merge.
                      Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-07-2013, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vineval View Post
                        The Gap between VIP and non casher really big now, and sometimes when doing mp dungeon my 12k MATK make small damage than 10k MATK. What you all think in R2 to make such games so friendly to capitalist VIP and cashers only. You want to make big money but you make suffer a lot of non casher and hit their morale down with losing in arena and battleground. This 1 big idea that all you in R2 is profit oriented than to make this game more fun for all ppl. Notice it.
                        even in kfc or macdon or burgerk ,,, anyway in the world the ones who pay much eat much.. so, what we are talking about?

Comment

• Game is up, cya in game

Comment

• Originally posted by Amenerisa View Post
                            All have lag's, black screen and say "It's game fault!", maybe time to learn how clean your computer? I manually cleaned my cache, cookies, temp files and i dont have lag's (maybe sometimes in PvP), on GB i don have lag's, i dont have black screens etc...
                            ^^ Isn't always a fix, temporary at best if at all.

I cleared my caches/cookies & "flash cache" at least twice yesterday & the game was still giving problems such as black screens/blank areas/ inability to attack & heal in guild battle, 10 min lag time before messages were delivered.

The game is severely affected, no amount of clearing ones caches & cookies will fix these problems, its up to the Devs now to fix them!

Comment

• can you fix the astral?
                              always get misfortune
                              Hi , Call me Aya

Love RPG, Fashion, And Game with Cute Character..

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                It is "up to 50%".
                                Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                It is "up to 50%".
                                The skill's description is pretty clear: "Deals 120% damage to a single front row target and converts 50% off damage dealt to HP regen".....
                                Where the hell do you see the mention "up to"?

Comment

Working...
                                X