X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/07 @ 2:00 AM EST

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/07 @ 2:00 AM EST

Wartune will be going back to its normal weekly Maintenance on March 7th at 2:00 AM EST, 7:00 AM GMT, 3:00 PM GMT +8 and at 11:00 PM on March 6th for PST. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Server S1 will be starting its maintenance at 6:00 PM PST on March 6th.

UPDATE 2: So Server S1's Maintenance was on the 5th, not 6th of March. However, the Devs have been nice enough to release a compensation package for the fine folks on Server S1 due to the error concerning the date. If players on Server S1 would click on the Event Prizes button, then will find two comp packages available. One for players level 20 and up, and the second for players level 40 and up. Both contain 100k in Gold and 100K in Daru. These two packs will be available until 23:59 PM Server Time on March 7th.

IMPORTANT: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

• Oxykotton
    replied
    stop bumping old maintance threads. It confuses people.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R26673069 View Post
    u irresponsible, unprofessional, shame on all of u
    i lost tons of stuff cuz of u, thank u
    Pot, kettle, black?
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 07-17-2014, 02:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R26673069
    replied
    u irresponsible, unprofessional, shame on all of u

Leave a comment:

• R26673069
    replied
    i lost tons of stuff cuz of u, thank u
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 07-17-2014, 02:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R26725047
    replied
    im tired of waiting and get ignored, im not going to stop posting until i get my answer
    Server is up, you can quit now lol.

Leave a comment:

• R26673069
    replied
    im tired of waiting and get ignored, im not going to stop posting until i get my answer

Leave a comment:

• R26673069
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R26671299
    replied
    I see alot of S89 people here, hi all, waiting for S89 to be back up........ JCforever
    By the way i dislike the amount of misfortunes astral i am getting lately.

Leave a comment:

• R26673069
    replied
    thats it, im gonna start post and open ticket every 5 min from now until i get my answer

Leave a comment:

• R26673069
    replied
    Y the ** is 89 still on maintenance

Leave a comment:

• andreneohenri
    replied
    Originally posted by lovely_mintz View Post
    slow orphan gw jga dah lama nungguin wkwkkwkwkw sabar aja
    hmmm... masih belum kelar juga nih maintenance.... ga bisa arena kita mintz...hik hik hik

Leave a comment:

• Orphan2012
    replied
    Originally posted by R26725047 View Post
    They forgot to switch on the server
    more hours they 4got..more money will gone! or are the whole servers in 'the DOOMSDAY'?? =_='a

Leave a comment:

• R26673069
    replied
    R2 game, either u post the maintenance information or u turn the server back on, what the ** is so difficult for u ppl to do the things u suppose to do?
    or u guys dunt even have a 24hrs GM work schedule? so all of u guys just sleeping right now so ur players can suffering from ur unprofessional?

Leave a comment:

• R26673069
    replied
    R2 game, either u post the maintenance information or u turn the server back on, what the ** is so difficult for u ppl to do the things u suppose to do?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X