Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About what?
    Hi , Call me Aya

Love RPG, Fashion, And Game with Cute Character..

Comment

i send 2m gold and just take one oranje astral P atack and i am mage....

Comment

how much longer????

Comment

players can only claim ONCE during the event, the energine astral will go to their astral page where they assign astrals, not to mails

players need to claim their reward from the hot events box at the top of the screen
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            players can only claim ONCE during the event, the energine astral will go to their astral page where they assign astrals, not to mails

players need to claim their reward from the hot events box at the top of the screen
            I think some players are getting confused by the repeatable option. The astral event was not but the gem event was. Is there a way to tell - in the future?

Comment

I recived orange astral and cant collect my reward , someone sais to me that I should buy one red astro to get second for free , captured it today at new 169 sevrer is it a bug or I dont know something?

Comment

After almost 12 million gold I got an orange one...
                Depression followed because I have no luck in astrals what so ever while other people get 3 in row...
                Is it just me?
                Obstacles are challenges for winners and excuses for losers!

Comment

Spent 10 Million in gold there is no such astral it's another R2 scam

Comment

I got the extremely Rare Aegis Major and couldn't click on Energine waiting to here back from support,anyone else have that problem,the astral is orange so don't get it !

Comment

Same here Koi but i did send nasty letter to support ,waiting on reply lol

Comment

The event ended long ago.

Comment

Working...
                        X