Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[WT Activity] Show Your Devotion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WT Activity] Show Your Devotion!

Duration: 2013/3/9 - 2013/3/13 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Reach 50 and 100 Devotion in order to redeem unique rewards!

Reach 50 Devotion to receive:
    • Stamina Potion x1
    • 30,000 Gold

Reach 100 Devotion to receive:
    • Lvl.2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Skeleton Key x5, 50,000 Gold
    • Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x1
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

It is 60/90 or 50/100?

Comment

Originally posted by borislaw View Post
      It is 60/90 or 50/100?
      50/100 thanks for the catch.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Love it! Hope to complete the task.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

Reach 50 Devotion to receive:
          • Stamina Potion x1
          • 30,000 Gold

Reach 100 Devotion to receive:
          • Lvl.2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
          • Skeleton Key x5, 50,000 Gold
          • Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x1
          Thank you very much Storm-just at the right time too, lol , i ran out of Skeleton Keys lol, and the Gem Pack is a nice add.
          Thank you and everyone there at R2 for all the hard work,dedication and offers like this. You all rock

Comment

This event has my stamp of approval.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

3 weeks and still no reply from support on whats going on with my account and will it ever be fixed. after spending so much money least 1 can expect is a YES OR NO from support staff so i dont waste more time on this game.

Comment

Thank you R2 for this special event! I love the amount of Skeleton keys you give to! AN Awesome event
                Last edited by MaryMagdalene; 03-07-2013, 02:00 PM. Reason: I see you ppl reading this :P
                ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                IGN: Mary Magdalene
                Class: Mage
                LVL: 44
                BR: 1194
                Full level 40 epic set

Comment

lol Arlad, has my stamp too ^_-

Comment

Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
                    3 weeks and still no reply from support on whats going on with my account and will it ever be fixed. after spending so much money least 1 can expect is a YES OR NO from support staff so i dont waste more time on this game.
                    Make your own thread.

Comment

Yes I agree this event is awesome things like this make me really want to play the game, Thanks R2

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

I assume these are delivered by mail? Cause i reached both limits and didnt get anything yet.

Comment

click on the hot events box at the top of the screen, and then the devotion tab, then collect... the items go directly into your inventory
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

this event didn't reset today on S45

PS it has now reset
                            Last edited by MrBogus; 03-10-2013, 05:12 AM.

Comment

there are no gems and devotion events for s14 server, instead we got the 1 * EXP. if one does click on the hot events all it showz is the astral event.

Comment

Working...
                              X