[WT Activity] Gems, Gems, Gems!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WT Activity] Gems, Gems, Gems!

Duration: 2013/3/9 --2013/3/11 23:59 (Server Time)
    Servers: S1 - S152

Description: Synthesize your gems into stones of unimaginable power! During this activity, players will be rewarded for synthesizing gems into levels 5 - 7 gems.

The rewards are as follows:
    • Synthesize into Level 5 Gem: Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x1
    • Synthesize into Level 6 Gem: Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x2
    • Synthesize into Level 7 Gem: Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x4
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

okey i will collect the gems from cata

Comment

o gm sever s74

Saya pemakai ID Charles12 kenapa di banned? tolong dong kerjasamany apa yg saya lakukan.
      perasaan saya tidak pernah melakukan kesalahan kok tiba2 id saya di banned setelah maintance tadi siang.
      ini id saya:

id game : R26368671
      ID: Charles12
      class: Knight
      Level : 54

tolong di cek ulang segera karena saya tidak bisa main.
      balas SECEPATNYA.

Comment

why my char has been banned

Comment

is the last gem activities bug will not get compensate?
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

sou portugues falo

Comment

Why I cant connect to my server?
              is it still down time?

Comment

Is this a repeatable event? Meaning do it as often as you can, for as many as you can get?
                Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

3 weeks and still no reply from support on whats going on with my account and will it ever be fixed. after spending so much money least 1 can expect is a YES OR NO from support staff so i dont waste more time on this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
                    3 weeks and still no reply from support on whats going on with my account and will it ever be fixed. after spending so much money least 1 can expect is a YES OR NO from support staff so i dont waste more time on this game.
                    omg seriously stop spamming the forum with off topic posts. There is a support section for a reason. This is about the even going on so don't post here with support questions. Just creates unnecessary spam.

Comment

Last edited by Ama1988; 03-07-2013, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                        Is this a repeatable event? Meaning do it as often as you can, for as many as you can get?
                        If its the same as last time, then yes it is repeatable.
                        S1 Temple of Ibalize
                        Vixeness aka Vixi
                        Mage and Lap Kitteh
                        Guild: Havoc

Comment

Originally posted by ati2de View Post
                          if its the same as last time, then yes it is repeatable.
                          not repeatable like before but daily refresh
                          Last edited by onimad; 03-08-2013, 11:26 PM.
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

do you have to buy the ability to synthesize lv 6 gems, or can you earn it

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbles1215 View Post
                              do you have to buy the ability to synthesize lv 6 gems, or can you earn it
                              Balens only.

Comment

Working...
                              X