Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
      free players, if you don't like it go play something else. This isn't really a game for free is it. You can play for free and that is your bonus and that is it. You don't get anything else for playing for FREE, did i mention that you play for FREE. FREE, get it,??? you PLAY FOR FREE so **** already!!!
      I don't PLAY FOR FREE .... I spend balens.... I just don't Subscribe to VIP ...... so understand this...... I am not buying any more balens b/c of b.s. like this. Yes, I know it's only 8 bucks. I spend 8 bucks in 4 days on coffee....big deal. I just don't like the way I have to subscribe to Vip. I'd rather a VIP card that I can purchase at the shop and activate it, thank you very much. It can run out just like my power of healing. Thats 5 BUCKS.... so why can't Vip be purchased that way too? They already have a trial card, just extend the time. I just don't like being neglected because I am not VIP.... it doesn't mean I don't spend money.... I'd like to be treated as a valued customer, thank you very much.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

so funny the discussion between payers and non payers; non payers nagging on teh payers for getting to much, payers nagging on non payers cause
        they get tired of getting nagged on. It's nice for a good lmaugh every day lol.

Just curious why the non payers are nagging so much, out of frustration or because there jealous we can/will spend money on a free game.

But i have to admit, the difference between vip and non vip is to much and yes i'm a vip. i was tired of teh stupid CD always

Comment

no casher , nothing good .....

Comment

they was force the other freeuser to be a vip member..this game wa suck and imbalance

Comment

The recent update patch and after-patch events are pushing non VIPs from wartune.

Comment

Jeez, everyone can become a VIP...

If you save $1 per day, then you can afford a 1 month VIP in a week's time...

Bloody hell, whiners will always be whiners...
                BladeMcNeil
                Balenor's Strongest Warrior
                Archer
                [S56] Dawnton Forest

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  Some of us are VIPs.

I just don't think it's necessary to do something like this. I wouldn't mind if these VIP benefits were also given to non-VIPs. Throw them a bone and they may stick around.

You really shouldn't put people down with what you say. Your post is riddled with faults that can be used against you.
                  You really shouldn't feed the trolls Knowingeyes7 ... Yes i spend money on here.. i pay extra for a bit of time saving cool downs and crypt keys. It doesn't make me over weight. it does give me a chance to relax w/o worrying over ever little detail. But regardless of whether I pay extra i do agree noncashers should get better items.and r2 needs to hire better programmers developers and public resource personel..The ones they have are not doing a satisfactory job

Comment

Originally posted by MKatt View Post
                    You really shouldn't feed the trolls Knowingeyes7 ... Yes i spend money on here.. i pay extra for a bit of time saving cool downs and crypt keys. It doesn't make me over weight. it does give me a chance to relax w/o worrying over ever little detail. But regardless of whether I pay extra i do agree noncashers should get better items.and r2 needs to hire better programmers developers and public resource personel..The ones they have are not doing a satisfactory job
                    Yes because obviously the ones writing the code are the ones coming up with the ideas for the game.(Sarcasm incase you arent sure).

Comment

where is this pack located? In the events thing? I have no quest for it and couldn't find it.

nvm found it.
                      Last edited by Oxykotton; 03-16-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Should have Free Vip 1 month

IGN: Nuetella
                        LVL:59
                        Class: Mage
                        Server: s11 Banshee Wetlands

Comment

Im a noncasher gamer im just mad they put even the scrol transpose gems to buy with balens.Today i watch 3 videos for 1 balen and i get only 1 balen.I dont want free vip and a lot of stuffs that the vip players get.We noncasher gamers want only the scrol transpose gem to be free for all players vip and nonvip.Very nice r2 keep the good job till we "noncashers" will walk away.

Comment

all i know is s27 had no arena or bg for 3 days and no 95 devotion for non Vip for that day so missed out on 12 hours + of events and rewards for many different events going on soooo ***????????

Comment

Originally posted by R23363527 View Post
                              all i know is s27 had no arena or bg for 3 days and no 95 devotion for non Vip for that day so missed out on 12 hours + of events and rewards for many different events going on soooo ***????????
                              This has nothing to do with the topic. Seriously, if you are going to post things like this make your own topic and stop spamming other topics with your useless posts.

Comment

Why did you change the event reward on this?

Comment

Working...
                                X