Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the end of the day .. Everything is not free . Money = OP

Comment

that and some countries fall far below the dollar so its reDONKULUS to pay 800 pkr for a month

Comment

PLAY FREE STILL COMPLAIN LOL, NEXT THE FREE PLAYERS WILL COMPLAIN TO GIVE THEM CHANCE TO BEAT ALL THE CASHER LOL
        TOO MUCH COMPLAINT BROS, Play marble or kite, you can beat casher in that game
        ```Janis```

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
          I don't PLAY FOR FREE .... I spend balens.... I just don't Subscribe to VIP ...... so understand this...... I am not buying any more balens b/c of b.s. like this. Yes, I know it's only 8 bucks. I spend 8 bucks in 4 days on coffee....big deal. I just don't like the way I have to subscribe to Vip. I'd rather a VIP card that I can purchase at the shop and activate it, thank you very much. It can run out just like my power of healing. Thats 5 BUCKS.... so why can't Vip be purchased that way too? They already have a trial card, just extend the time. I just don't like being neglected because I am not VIP.... it doesn't mean I don't spend money.... I'd like to be treated as a valued customer, thank you very much.
          buy UGC for VIP.
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

so..........ok............... when is this coming 72 hrs has already passed...

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
              buy UGC for VIP.
              UGC you mean = ultimate game card? and HOW?

Comment

Well... i just giving my oppinion though ... no hurt feelings 'kay?
                1. No one forcing u to play or even to keep playing or might be to stay at this game what so ever.
                2. If others can pay for a steak as their breakfast and u only can pay for a tofu, it means it's not fair? life is always have a fair place for us, pay and u get what u paid, don't pay and u get what u don't paid ^_^ as simple as that
                3. Not always casher are strongest in here, well some might be (real casher hardcore) but it's true though... i'm at the same lvl as some winged and trinkets guys but i still can beat them up ^_*, i'm talkin about experience and how to put the right skill at the right time
                4. If u guys still whining about free or casher... just play solitaire then ^_^ it's free ^_^
                Server : [S69] Corftey Ravine
                IGN : Queenie
                Class : Mage
                Level : 61
                Guild : 'Nightmare

Comment

well my sILY DAILY LOGIN keeps messin up i login with out fail 3 -10 times a day and it resets itself at 8 days each time and my first 7 day login for new players ended at 5 days, not happy lost out on a lot. and when i contacted support they said if it dont sort it self out come back and closed my ticket, and wont help ... i mean com on they have account logs they should know im tellin the truth, and see my log in times. and amount of days online with daily check in's.... AND THEY WANT ME TO BUY VIP LO F-ING L.... i played Conquer Online at Co.91.com and spent over 3000 GBP over 6 years. and recently WWII Rage, also about 1000 GBP... so they need to sort it out if they want my money..

RoyalD - BaDBoYz / Leader
                  S182
                  RoyalD - ToXiCLair Officer
                  S182

Comment

server 17 the best

Comment

i dont know why so many free players crying about the little things they get, in another games, the free players dont get a ****, the game doesnt allow you to talk more than 20 times in a day, and the map its a little house compared with the PTP players (PTP= pay to play), in fact, i started playing this game because you dont have to pay for do a lot of stuffs

Comment

Originally posted by Yort316 View Post
                        why shouldn't people who pay a monthly amount get extra, o wait they should you whining babys. O no vips get more, well we should . If you don't like it then become one, its only 7.99 a month, what is that one less fast food meal a month. O wait all you whiners are probably a bunch of lard *****, so one meal a month is to many to miss.
                        man nerds lol calm down its a game two they have to run it that way so all you free players including me for now can continue playing for free it takes money to keep this going

Comment

im a casher but they do seemto make the rewards bigger for cashers which is not how it should be we should get a little more but not 4-5 times more. if u want people to start spending money then maybe up the amount of rewards non cashers and then they might start spending alittle extra money

Comment

Originally posted by R21051507 View Post
                            im a casher but they do seemto make the rewards bigger for cashers which is not how it should be we should get a little more but not 4-5 times more. if u want people to start spending money then maybe up the amount of rewards non cashers and then they might start spending alittle extra money
                            so you think the way to get people to spend money is to give them more if they don't spend money? Thats like saying the way to get people to go get a job is to pay them almost as much as people with a job to sleep and play video games all day.

Comment

Many just only pay VIP not balans.

VIP dosent count some payers. Is first do man buy balans man counts as payers.

And this is good packs.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzofChaos View Post
                                so you think the way to get people to spend money is to give them more if they don't spend money? Thats like saying the way to get people to go get a job is to pay them almost as much as people with a job to sleep and play video games all day.
                                No but like a company that sas that ¨we care for our players¨ u can olways lower the price for diferent benefits of the game...and then iven non chaser hawe a chance of turn in to chaser.Thing in this game ar so expensive that u need 2 spend hole income and still ur bad.But if u put lower price then more and more can aford things that they think that is necesary to dezvolt in game...so in the end u hawe more income.Its not the same seling 10 products at overprice like seling 100 products at a decent price...maiby ur income is the same...but at least u hawe hapy customers....If they realy care for that....I think NOT.
                                Sry english aint mi maine leanguege!!!or second

Comment

Working...
                                X