[WT Activity] Bonus Login Pack!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WT Activity] Bonus Login Pack!

Duration: 2013/3/16 -2013/3/20 23:59 (Sever Time)

Description: Login everyday and receive special prizes! That's it, no quests to run, or dungeons to delve, just login and get stuff!
    • Non-VIP: 30,000 Gold, 10,000 Daru
    • VIP: 100,000 Gold, 100,00 Daru, Soul Crystal x10, Skeleton Key x5

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

This events should be for 30 days so man relly get some Skeleton keys but nice to see some events make so inc non payers need to pay for finnish.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

hey no evry day close server!

i gaming!

Comment

imo the difference between Vip and non-Vip is to much, more then 3 times the gold 10 times the daru plus SC's and keys... multiplied by 4 days

i mean seriously, is R2 trying to **** free players off?
        seems that way, and it's just another reason stacked on top of many others for free players to quit.

Comment

yeah... no good opportunities for non-cashers... which is not good
          IGN: ANDYhaw
          Server: 14 - Serenity Lake
          Guild: **Elites**

Comment

you dosent need do something more that login some you should have do some yesterday but you dont get noting.

So long man normaly dont get noting for login and get now is still bettre that noting.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I have to admit, this segregation sets a nasty precedent. Will this be a theme that is followed?

Comment

why shouldn't people who pay a monthly amount get extra, o wait they should you whining babys. O no vips get more, well we should . If you don't like it then become one, its only 7.99 a month, what is that one less fast food meal a month. O wait all you whiners are probably a bunch of lard *****, so one meal a month is to many to miss.
                Wartune
                [IGN:CYNN
                SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Originally posted by Yort316 View Post
                  why shouldn't people who pay a monthly amount get extra, o wait they should you whining babys. O no vips get more, well we should . If you don't like it then become one, its only 7.99 a month, what is that one less fast food meal a month. O wait all you whiners are probably a bunch of lard *****, so one meal a month is to many to miss.
                  i never said vip shouldn't get more, the amount they get more in this event is TO Much imo...
                  Last edited by R24465997; 03-15-2013, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Some of us are VIPs.

I just don't think it's necessary to do something like this. I wouldn't mind if these VIP benefits were also given to non-VIPs. Throw them a bone and they may stick around.

You really shouldn't put people down with what you say. Your post is riddled with faults that can be used against you.

Comment

if they didn't throw us vip's a bone every now and again, then there would be no more vip's and they would lose money.and again its only 7.99 a month, eat less junk food, cause god only kows most of us need more exercise
                      Wartune
                      [IGN:CYNN
                      SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                      GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                      If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        Some of us are VIPs.

I just don't think it's necessary to do something like this. I wouldn't mind if these VIP benefits were also given to non-VIPs. Throw them a bone and they may stick around.

You really shouldn't put people down with what you say. Your post is riddled with faults that can be used against you.
                        Agreed, as a VIP'er I wouldn't mind getting the same bonus as non-VIPs either. The more people that stick to this game the better

Comment

Are you stupid? VIPs already get extra things for being "VIP", i think an event of just login on should be same for all. 5 skel keys really its a lot

Comment

seriously, it's $8 lmao

Comment

free players, if you don't like it go play something else. This isn't really a game for free is it. You can play for free and that is your bonus and that is it. You don't get anything else for playing for FREE, did i mention that you play for FREE. FREE, get it,??? you PLAY FOR FREE so **** already!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X