No announcement yet.

[WT Activity] It Pays to Consume

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea. At first I thought it was a mistake, but they did it on this one as well http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Training-Pack!

And nope, they didn't bother to explain whether it is typo on forum side, or error on in-game side.

Comment

Oh now I get it. The balen count is cumulative.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pay to consume.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	1664968

So for total spending of 30,000 balens, one will get 6,300,000 Gold, 3,150,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x350, Epic Miraculous Shard x350 and Fashion Core x6
      S124 Mallowcrest
      IGN : Magdalia
      Lv / class : 80 / Archer
      guild : Glory
      ~Cosplayer and Gamer~
      still learn to be Good

-Axy-

Comment

Originally posted by R24437831 View Post
        I don't know where you get this crazy idea.. as far as i know, in the chinese server, 1 dollar USD = 62.1 balen (1 chinese currency, whatever it is called = 10 balen)
        But things are cheaper there, for example, horse for 1499 (i think, not too sure on mounts), wings for 1598, magic box for 19 balen, cloth for 298

not too much difference from here tbh
        62.1 balen per $ in China would make the game more expensive 1 USD is worth apprx 100 balens on american servers.

Comment

Spend 1,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x15 and Epic Miraculous Shard x15
          Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x25 and Epic Miraculous Shard x25

Is it only me or when you recharge 1k balenas you only get 10 - Epic Miraculous shard
          Also for 2k balenas you get only 20 - Epic miraculous Shard

?

Comment

This event is broken. I spent 2k balens and it says I spent 0.

Comment

Seems like the rewards are nerfed, what it is mentioned in this thread is more than the actual listed under hot events.

And R28082975, event hasn't started yet.

Comment

...it hasn't!... but... i just spent 300... **** my life

Comment

The whips and the shards are -5 on most of the levels on Kong servers. Just FYI. Not sure if it's this way across every server.

Comment

Should be awsome if you can put Epic Miraculous Shard trade that for the eggs to
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Congrats on killing a good game
                      every noob and his dogs fleas now have legendary 60 trinkets and rings
                      how about using the $ to fix all the bugs?
                      Last edited by horick; 03-16-2013, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by horick View Post
                        Congrats on killing a good game
                        every noob and his dogs fleas now have legendary 60 trinkets and rings
                        how about using the $ to fix all the bugs?
                        QFT

p.s. don't forget about the lag.

Comment

I find the dates of this event strange, firstly it starts in the middle of the month and ends in like 2 or 3 days. If you can take the rewards only one why not extend the event dates to the first week of the next month so that people who get paid at the end of the month (like most of us do) can also avail it !! Can you please extend this event !!

Comment

Originally posted by R28868799 View Post
                            I find the dates of this event strange, firstly it starts in the middle of the month and ends in like 2 or 3 days. If you can take the rewards only one why not extend the event dates to the first week of the next month so that people who get paid at the end of the month (like most of us do) can also avail it !! Can you please extend this event !!
                            Yes let's extend these events so that everyone can top up and spend 30k balens.
                            Let's hope everyone spends 30k balens happily and got what they want.
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                              Yes let's extend these events so that everyone can top up and spend 30k balens.
                              Let's hope everyone spends 30k balens happily and got what they want.

Do we have any info if the yet if the event is being extended ??

Comment

the amounts that we can collect from the consume event are different in game than they are in here, you might want to edit post in here to the proper amount in game so you don't have a bunch of people complaining and asking for more rewards from you guys. just think that might make your lives a little easier

Comment

Working...
                                X