• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billodeth View Post
    Billodeth
    Kabam
    Server: S1-US West
    The other thread. Not here.

Comment

• hey guys, have u received your rewards already? i havent received mine yet

Comment

• nope i havent

Comment

• I havent got the reward too

LinKeTong

Server: S5 Roaring Wetlands

Comment

• Platform: R2
            Server Number: 102
            Server Name: Devil's Trail
            Character Name: Khan

Comment

• hmm haven't gotten mine yet... server 39, bambi1

Comment

• I suggest all to open tickets as beside moderators, R2 staff don't even read forum posts. Maybe if they get 5 000 tickets about it they might do something.
                Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                Weak warrior

Comment

• is there any update on this? I entered my name in the other forum, but would like to know when to expect this. I wanted this to finish my enchantments but that is even finished.

Comment

• Have anybody received their rewards? My brother have posted his character info on the other thread yet no rewards received. They have a lot of bugs giving rewards, even the pvp point rewards are not yet given.

Comment

• Per Kit, no tickets. Post in the stickied thread in General Support... although their DBs should have the lists already. Still, post there.

Comment

• i did recharge last week when the event was on never got the price :/ .is it gonna be the same ? ppl will pay then u take the even off+not giving the rewards ?? happy easter

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          Per Kit, no tickets. Post in the stickied thread in General Support... although their DBs should have the lists already. Still, post there.
                          but they are not really giving us any response and their 'promise' has yet again failed.. I say fire em away cuz from what I see even forum mods dont really know whats going on. Mayb with tickets they will notice.. just mayb..

Comment

• To be fair kit has been keeping us up to date. their collecting names and will send out the packs. Havent received mine yet either but am sure i will.

Also really nice recharge event again, just recharged 500 and got rewards straight away. This wont effect what were already owed right?

Comment

• now people can recharge and get double what we got instantly while we still wait. that is a bunch of ****. they don't have to wait like we did and get more.

is this game trying to get rid of it's players?

Comment

• Platform: Kongregate
                                Server number: 7
                                Server Name: US-West
                                Character Name: Mindrak

Comment

Working...
                                X