Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some people get the reward

Comment

• There are some server who received their rewards, if you backread on the other thread. But there are still a lot of servers and players who have not received their rewards which is annoying, another thing is the new payment pack event is also not available in other servers even if the event is nearing its end.

Comment

• The admins are doing everything they can to promptly get out the payment packs........

April Fools.

Comment

• hmm... i still haven't gotten 3/23-3/25 reward.. i recharge $20 dollars, then when it didn't come, i recharged $5 dollars. once on the 23rd, 2nd on the 24th...

Server Platform: R2 Games
          Server Number: 39
          Server Name: Nether Forest
          Character Name: bambi1
          username and email:
          password: i'm not saying lol
          Last edited by Kitwritten; 04-02-2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Guess there won't be any reward... And no answer from the staff as well...

Comment

• 72 hours hve been past and still no reward for recharge... should we wait till 72 days???

Comment

• Will R2 game made like nothing has happened? or maybe just walk away like that with no rewards for us?

Comment

• Hey I am from server 180 and we never got our guild rewards do lol 7 guild or I never got my recharge rewards I am a cash player and spend a lot of cash on this game so plz send me my rewards name is legolas420

Comment

• Greetings! I'm just curious, I didn't pay for this particular event, but my friend did. She even posted her data on the other thread which one got closed. Still it's more then a week gone now, we'd really like to know if you are still working on this case? Will she ever get the rewards?
                    Thank you for the answer in advance.
                    Regards, a customer

Comment

• so what is it ignore us long enough hoping we will forget about this ,,NO WE WONT we payed for service you promised us u didnt deliver
                      and im seriously thinking of contact paypal as its fruad

Comment

• IF u removed the paypal payment, u will get banned.

Comment

• Hello! I'm the friend of Faklya, who actually payed for the event. My data is on the second page of the list on the other thread, what got closed. I still didn't get the rewards and well lets be honest march 25. wasn't yesterday neither 72 hours ago. Still nothing and you don't even answer on a simple question. Are you still working on the case? Do we have hope to get the rewards we payed for?
                          Thank you for the answer.
                          Susan

Comment

• Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
                            IF u removed the paypal payment, u will get banned.
                            what you on about read the topic read the posts before you talk jibba jabba

Comment

• and stillll it gets no reply

Comment

• Well got sick of waiting without hearing anything, hopefully my first ticket on this resolves it

Comment

Working...
                                X