No announcement yet.

[WT Promotion] Limited Payment Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any news about it? you closed the other list and handed it over, still nothing, makes me sad in my pants!

Comment

• did any one got his rewards yet ??
      WTH hire more G.M to do the work
      cheap R2

Comment

• all of us are dreaming. There were no event no payment made. R2 dont owe us anything.

Comment

• Same, did not receive promotion items. Sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Duration: 3/23 - 3/25 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Available for just three days, receive a Limited Payment Pack by recharging any Balens amount! This pack includes:
            • 500,000 Gold
            • Soul Crystal x30
            • Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x2
            • Crypt Key x1

UPDATE: As you all should obviously be aware there is an issue with the Limited pack being sent out. However, we have records of all purchases made by players during the time period this promotion is running. We are already working on compiling that list so we can get the pack contents sent out to the players who made said purchases. Since we have the list of purchases made, there will be no need for players to send in a ticket. Players should expect the pack contents to arrive within 72 hours, as we will need some time to compile the list and get them mailed off.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ecieved-thread.
            its been 12 days now still no reward as stated 72 hrs this is a joke
            BuzzKill
            Shadow Vale

Comment

• Congratulations, due to this "issue" and the complete LACK of response from the developers or admins about this, Kongregate admins are now taking a list of names of players who have had similar "issues" to deal with R2 directly. in my 5 years on kongregate, I have never seen them do this with an MMO publisher. Seems like we ARE breaking new ground here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xlrate View Post
                Congratulations, due to this "issue" and the complete LACK of response from the developers or admins about this, Kongregate admins are now taking a list of names of players who have had similar "issues" to deal with R2 directly. in my 5 years on kongregate, I have never seen them do this with an MMO publisher. Seems like we ARE breaking new ground here.

I'm not on Kongregate, but I'm very interested in hearing how this turns out!

Comment

• yea me 2 i hope they take them to the cleaners like they have done us

Comment

• i feel like this game has been managed by a computer geek that sat by his computer on his moms house so why this geek doesnt step up and appoint someone to start communiating with ppl kinda like a computer geek and official speaker for the game that wouldnt cost u much r2! i am nt a fan right now and i hate my time here as the game showing the same decline in player services that would end with them closing the game .so much complains now and u cant solve any u start to lose control of the game .

Comment

• got mine well 1 of 4 topic doesnt say 1 per player topic poster needs to be more clear

Comment

• Is it official? Can we submit tickets on this now?

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          Is it official? Can we submit tickets on this now?
                          Its getting past caring, I will be submitting a ticket when I get home.
                          CRCSUX
                          Knight
                          S50

Comment

• People, just be contented if you have your rewards received and don't base it on how many times you recharged, because some players didn't receive theirs yet and some servers don't have the new recharge event yet even if it's already ended. You're already lucky with that...

Comment

• Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                              People, just be contented if you have your rewards received and don't base it on how many times you recharged, because some players didn't receive theirs yet and some servers don't have the new recharge event yet even if it's already ended. You're already lucky with that...
                              Yes but a lot of us haven't received anything at all. There was a mod post that stated not to submit tickets. However, that was some time ago.

Comment

• Thank you for finally getting me my pack.
                                Last edited by Xlrate; 04-10-2013, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X