Clear All

• servers back up yet?

Comment

• admins we need updates here..... whats the hold up

Comment

• i don't think 4 hours have passed yet
        EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

• Im getting a headache trying to read all of your illiterate garble. The server merge is happening because R2 wants it to. Whether it is based off of money, stability, or even if they are just doing it to **** people off, it is still happening because they want it to. period. Quit complaining about aspects of the game that your dont like. No game is perfect. This game does have more issues than most, true - but bitching about them in forums does nothing... you think that R2 doesnt know about them?? If you dont like the game or where the game is headed, leave. We will be perfectly fine without you. As for the issues - R2 will fix them as they see fit. No amount of complaining is going to change that.
          Camshaft - S120

Comment

• Im betting the 3-4 hours turns into 6-8, Good news for me as your apology packs always have such wonderful items in them

Comment

• Originally posted by ZirconRabbit View Post
              Im betting the 3-4 hours turns into 6-8, Good news for me as your apology packs always have such wonderful items in them

oh im sure thats what will happen

Comment

• in 6 minutes it will be 4 hours.

Comment

• 2 miute left frome 4h should be great me some update where you are in the progress if its soon done or its more time some needs. whatever so long we can get some update
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• i totally agree dwmedia!! they need to update everyone on whats going on....

Comment

• Originally posted by R28033123 View Post
                      Im getting a headache trying to read all of your illiterate garble. The server merge is happening because R2 wants it to. Whether it is based off of money, stability, or even if they are just doing it to **** people off, it is still happening because they want it to. period. Quit complaining about aspects of the game that your dont like. No game is perfect. This game does have more issues than most, true - but bitching about them in forums does nothing... you think that R2 doesnt know about them?? If you dont like the game or where the game is headed, leave. We will be perfectly fine without you. As for the issues - R2 will fix them as they see fit. No amount of complaining is going to change that.
                      Camshaft - S120
                      So they will fix the problem if nobady complains about it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• lol - thats not quite what i meant

maybe someone should start a complaint forum??

and reading it again - i sound like an Ahole - sorry for that

Comment

• its also suppose to go back down for maintenance so it might take awhile guys..... but u can always troll like me...
                          LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                            its also suppose to go back down for maintenance so it might take awhile guys..... but u can always troll like me...
                            maintenance was yesterday lolz
                            EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

• still waiting for that update on when the server come on line.

Comment

• theres 14 pages of comments and i dont think they have updated us or responded 1 time so far

Comment

Working...
                                X