Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/14 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 8 has been unable to participate in Group Arena and Battlegrounds since the maintenance.

Comment

• Well, server 130 Dragonmar had exactly the same issue.

Comment

• I should also state my problem regarding the game... I got lots, and I think it's the pc or the browser I'm using is the problem but I would still want to state my problem... The browser I'm using is FireFox... First problem, I can't get it the chamber, well, literally I think my character can get in but spiritually my character is stuck in the loading phase at the tip of the sword that determines the loading process... Second off, when I get in World Boss I got black screen, even if I refresh the page my char is probably still in the WB area cuz I still gt black screen after I refresh unless untill WB is over where everyone is automatically send out of the WB area, till then I can get back to the game... Next, BattleGrounds... Same as in WB, black screen and etc.... Well, at least I'm okay in Arena... Also have the same problem w/ Solo Dungeon... In MP Dungeon same as when I get stuck by getting in the Chamber... I cant get back to playing unless I get automatically send out of the place, but that doesn't work in Chamber, Solo&MP Dungeons... At least in BG and WB I get send out back to gaming... Sometimes aslo I get stuck in Guild Battles T_T ... Anyways, thank you for hearing me out...
        Server: 118-Glasshaven
        Char: Katniss
        Guild: Everdeen Guild Master

Comment

• so the maintenance is meant to be 3-4 hours long, currently on 5 hours and my server I play on (23) is still yellow ( on server list)

Comment

• Originally posted by R25033877 View Post
            so the maintenance is meant to be 3-4 hours long, currently on 5 hours and my server I play on (23) is still yellow ( on server list)

You know what the yellow means is yellow for my 100 to.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by darkdamigo View Post
              fix the bug please..
              can't join GA anymore
              always black screen after enter a room/make a room
              dude you playing with google chrome? open internet explorer or mozila and you wont have this probl again.. i had this probl too..

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                You know what the yellow means is yellow for my 100 to.
                I think that the yellow mean ' nearly up, or 'developers working on it atm' since that is between red and green ( I think of it as traffic lights)

Comment

• ppp

Originally posted by darkdamigo View Post
                  fix the bug please..
                  can't join GA anymore
                  always black screen after enter a room/make a room
                  dude you playing with google chrome? open internet explorer or mozila and you wont have this probl again.. i had this probl too..

Comment

• If you use Chrome just put this in the adressbar.

chrome://plugins

And inactive Flash plugins and actived it again and rebot the web broswers.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Soooooooo long xD
                      I wanna play, hurry up and put servers back on xD
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• *wants a vip trial card for compensation* since I have over 200 vip tokens. yawn, nearly 2 hour overdue mark. there goes my playtime for the day.

Comment

• guys i cant load wartune.... loading is upto 7 only.. can you help me how to load upto 16/16?

Comment

• i can't login...i get this error "502 Bad Gateway" its only me?

Comment

• Its being 3 day !! We cant play arena and batle ground... We cant make full 100 devo couse of it, and egg to ... Fix it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• hy gm.., i pay via mol 1000 balens but., not inside in my caracter.., i'm check to mol.com via operator he say tell to wartune.., cause real transfer he say... where is my 1000 balens

Comment

Working...
                                X