Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/14 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fix my car pls, thank you

Comment

lol fix archers dbl hit they always dbl hit in duel and with lag i agree depends of the amount of players online on that server at that time i play 113 and have lag only sometimes at last wb
      gl all

Comment

i also encounter black screen when entering GA room.

S124
        Last edited by Englebert; 03-14-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

let the rage begin

Comment

To anyone that having issue on blackscreen thingy... try change ur browser with maxthon... it fix everything
            clear your cookies, history, chaces, and temp folder.. and you're good to go ^_^
            Server : [S69] Corftey Ravine
            IGN : Queenie
            Class : Mage
            Level : 61
            Guild : 'Nightmare

Comment

fix everything..

Comment

Comment

they have all the money to fix it. so dont worry.
                  they can make pr on youtube and google. then they can use the money to fix it.

Comment

Fix all who complain please

Comment

i seem to notice that when playing this game on chrome or on firefox it takes up a hell of alot of cpu for a browser based game, its also lagging constantly in GB, WB, BG .....tbh at anypoint where you get into combat it goes ok for the about 30 mins but then after that it starts to lag out and i have to do a page refresh

I play on the new kabam s16 Europe, my flash player is fully updated and im not half a world away from the sever lol, would appreciate abit of feed back here as to if any of these issues are being looked at, thanks

WarriorPk
                      >MvP<
                      S16 Eu

Comment

can you take it back the exchange of petal for 99 roses cause i did not exchange mine... my petal is 66......please.......guyssssssssss Thank you!!!!1
                        guyszzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by jmadrox View Post
                          people give you guy's way to much hostilitie. Maintaining is them trying to fix the bug's in the game, i dont really see how you people could be upset with maintenance? like *** really? let r2 do what they do, you just ****, and play the game. thank you for the help storm.
                          if you dont know what the forum thread is, you are an idiot.. thats why R2 use Forum Thread not a Home page with alot of announcements.
                          The Forum Thread you can reply to the Main Thread and comment within... R2 Teams need Feedback to make the game better..
                          So if any Idiots were here, back off.. Thanks

Keep the job better R2Team!
                          blank signature, you dont need to know me

Comment

Originally posted by gambit21 View Post
                            fix my car pls, thank you
                            Come clean my monitor now, just snorted coffee all over it.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

black screen during battle grounds. f***ing annoying

Comment

-___- is this jut a regular ...or include the server merge ?

Comment

Working...
                                X