Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ibigba View Post
    lol i was just posting, but it does seem like some of you missed this line

" if this does or does not pertain to you then just ignore it, i know i have"

i'm not bashing or correcting any of you, I'm just bored.
    That line does seem quite hidden in the midst of your post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celadine View Post
      That line does seem quite hidden in the midst of your post.
      and it is working perfectly as intended, a small test to see who pays attention to what in a post
      can you blame a guy for having a little fun

Comment

• Why did you remove pk option from guild chamber after last patch?

Comment

• Im English and i cant spell . but who cares

Comment

• Originally posted by R25369041 View Post
            am sure that post is pointed at me and yeah thanks for correcting me
            i do make mistakes cause am a human and am not perfect,
            didn't know we were having an english class here though

and yeah some people failed in grammar as well i guess

as i said before correct your own mistakes before pointing fingers at others

where did she post that???????O.O i want a peice of it also

my dear many dont speak great english,most of us learned to acept that as its something no one can change

if your a grammar freak,then im very sry for you,since with your post you were extremely unfair,since for many is already dificult to have to use a translator to be able to post,but ask them to do the same to every single option the forum has is asking to much.

R25369041 english is quite excelent,even better then mine and on that im very sure,i know where that option is,but then again i also know and aprove the atempts of many NON ENGLISH SPEAKER PLAYERS that have the effort to learn as they can a language that isnt theirs and see it as a proof of respect their attempts of it.

any person demanding that this efforts should be corrected and put perfect only because they belive the all world should know how to speak perfectly the english language doesnt deserve any respect,value or consideration,since this players that attempt to speak his/her language when its not their native should be considered as a honor and not criticized with grammar ** for their considerable efforts

in a personal note,my dear,we at least TRY to speak another language,but i doubt you can even say the most simple word on ours,so get down from your high throne because all you just showed was a pure lack of disrespect to all that do no speak the english language but still attempt with effort to do so.

Comment

• as for this patch i dun have any big issue EXCEPT the guild battle, its lag so much that it become unejoyable anymore.so hope this maintenance R2 can fix this for us

Comment

• please battle ground it fits this playernya capability opponents battle ground lvl 70 class contents balens all the gods of all the players.I like the first battle ground not so different server

Comment

• only 11 pages.. this mantainance is taking to short, bring back the 12 hours one, bring back the 177 pages of fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by R28033123 View Post
                    you guys complain of lag - I dont understand. Are you near your server? same time zone? I live on the east coast, US, and play on an eastcoast server and have never had any lag issues... so maybe its not the game, but where you live in relation to the server you have decided to play on ?!?
                    lol wow best post ever .... hey m8 u actually think that server time zone has ANYTHING to do with actual the place on earth that this server is located ????
                    WOW ...... do you also feed your car horse food so horse power stays intact ???

Comment

• merger make so much error

Comment

• Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                        where did she post that???????O.O i want a peice of it also

my dear many dont speak great english,most of us learned to acept that as its something no one can change

if your a grammar freak,then im very sry for you,since with your post you were extremely unfair,since for many is already dificult to have to use a translator to be able to post,but ask them to do the same to every single option the forum has is asking to much.

R25369041 english is quite excelent,even better then mine and on that im very sure,i know where that option is,but then again i also know and aprove the atempts of many NON ENGLISH SPEAKER PLAYERS that have the effort to learn as they can a language that isnt theirs and see it as a proof of respect their attempts of it.

any person demanding that this efforts should be corrected and put perfect only because they belive the all world should know how to speak perfectly the english language doesnt deserve any respect,value or consideration,since this players that attempt to speak his/her language when its not their native should be considered as a honor and not criticized with grammar ** for their considerable efforts

in a personal note,my dear,we at least TRY to speak another language,but i doubt you can even say the most simple word on ours,so get down from your high throne because all you just showed was a pure lack of disrespect to all that do no speak the english language but still attempt with effort to do so.
                        dude seriously what issues do you have with me ??
                        when you gonna call it a quit ??
                        I wasn't even talking to you ?? and yeah my native language isn't english either

Comment

• Originally posted by Corpseicle View Post
                          Why did you remove pk option from guild chamber after last patch?
                          It's better like this. Now we can collect ore contrib even if the afk players doesn't move their *** in a corner. So the PK is moved because we can no longer click on other players, but we can collect the ore in exchange. If you want to duel someone, you still have the pk option in Altar:P

Comment

• FREE VIP for an HOUR or a day PLEASE!!!!
                            (ihavelotsofVIPtokens)

Comment

• mantapppp

Comment

• Originally posted by R25369041 View Post
                                dude seriously what issues do you have with me ??
                                when you gonna call it a quit ??
                                I wasn't even talking to you ?? and yeah my native language isn't english either
                                He was directing that post to ibigba...

Comment

Working...
                                X