Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comp Package for Honor BG issues on March 10th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
    It is not horrid...and replaces the scroll lost when honor couldnt be gained(for those that scrolled...like me, no im not gonna ticket 200 balens ^^) But...why thunder runes? O.o rage runes i could have understood...
    gruntar, the man with a mission.

Comment

I used a double honor scroll the day this happened and just couldn't bring myself to open a ticket over it.

Quite nice. Thanks for the reimbursement.

Comment

And who needs doubel honors pack still get 3k am rise my limit everyday with out this scrolls totaly wortless rewards you dont need to put it to my account i can stay out with out it.

worst reward ever.

Non of them am use, give use more that 3k honors limit for a month let us take 10k honors i should problie rise it with out scrolls if am so play all 5 BG everyday.
        Get arount 1600 to 2k honors per bg need arount 1.5 BG rounds for get 3k honors.

Limit is wortless remove it.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          And who needs doubel honors pack still get 3k am rise my limit everyday with out this scrolls totaly wortless rewards you dont need to put it to my account i can stay out with out it.

worst reward ever.

Non of them am use, give use more that 3k honors limit for a month let us take 10k honors i should problie rise it with out scrolls if am so play all 5 BG everyday.
          Get arount 1600 to 2k honors per bg need arount 1.5 BG rounds for get 3k honors.

Limit is wortless remove it.
          So many ungrateful people. Seriously, be happy they decided to give you anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            So many ungrateful people. Seriously, be happy they decided to give you anything.
            I totally understand dwmedia... I usually get 3000 honors per day, cause I do all the 5 bg's in the day... Double honor scroll just saves us from doing that (5th) extra bg, which is totally not helpful at all, cause we still get 3000 honors.

It would be more better if they gave us a scroll in which we are immune to honor loss...

The admins are too careful to give us good stuffs... that is my opinion.
            If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
            -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
              Me this reward them dosent give noting, them can in princip not give noting.

Why use Doubel honors scrolls do you have 5 BG to complete 3k honors is easy to rise 3k honors Doubel Honors scrolls is wortless frome 1.5 non need them.
              And them there Runes non use them, must of people use only HP, Guardian, and Rage rune.

So them can just pull away this reward becouse is non reward. Why them call it reward i dosent know why.

Doubel Honors scrolls was only nessery in 1.4 or lesser do man only hade 2 BG to try get 3k honors and not Cross-side so man need to see up dosent attack team mates frome same guild.
              Its not same problem in 1.5
              Character - Taggen
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                I totally understand dwmedia... I usually get 3000 honors per day, cause I do all the 5 bg's in the day... Double honor scroll just saves us from doing that (5th) extra bg, which is totally not helpful at all, cause we still get 3000 honors.

It would be more better if they gave us a scroll in which we are immune to honor loss...

Now do am not need to see up for team mate so i can just attack everybody.

Am complete my 3k honors in 1 BG and 50% in secounds bg after i can leav i never play complete 2 BG becouse i have rise 3k honors do i still have 15m left play in secounds bg.

Them dosent need to give relly good stuff, but should be something useful some people maby need.

i take 50k gold more that this reward.
                Character - Taggen
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Me this reward them dosent give noting, them can in princip not give noting.

Why use Doubel honors scrolls do you have 5 BG to complete 3k honors is easy to rise 3k honors Doubel Honors scrolls is wortless frome 1.5 non need them.
                  And them there Runes non use them, must of people use only HP, Guardian, and Rage rune.

So them can just pull away this reward becouse is non reward. Why them call it reward i dosent know why.

Doubel Honors scrolls was only nessery in 1.4 or lesser do man only hade 2 BG to try get 3k honors and not Cross-side so man need to see up dosent attack team mates frome same guild.
                  Its not same problem in 1.5
                  Now do am not need to see up for team mate so i can just attack everybody.

Am complete my 3k honors in 1 BG and 50% in secounds bg after i can leav i never play complete 2 BG becouse i have rise 3k honors do i still have 15m left play in secounds bg.

Them dosent need to give relly good stuff, but should be something useful some people maby need.

i take 50k gold more that this reward.
                  I have no absolutely no idea what you are blabbering about there.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post

Enjoy the ride to Lord Divine. Once you get there, you're relegated to carting or killing for fun. Killing for fun gets old especially when you get pegged for it. Carting is totally boring (but necessary). Seeing a goose egg for your honor output *in every honor-based event* is depressing.

Comment

honor scroll beatiful

Comment

LoL I love thunder runes.. lol give me more thunder runes but if u have give me with damage 10k or more

Comment

that's not good for low BR players and for high BR too, high BR player easy get honor 3K per day so no need, about low BR go to hell

Comment

Originally posted by ParasiteEve View Post
                            that's not good for low BR players and for high BR too, high BR player easy get honor 3K per day so no need, about low BR go to hell
                            So true, they only gave the dbl honor scroll, cause no one buys them anymore with the limiters in place.

I find it funny after they said cant get more then 3k honor a day....they screwed them selves on the sales of dbl honor scrolls....lmao
                            Then realized oh **** what did we do? So now all those un bought scrolls they just give them away......LMAO

Comment

i agree with other guys here, saying that its really unfair having that rewards. only high levels will benefit much for the compensation. hope fully they will think of something next time, but still i'm thankfull to our admins here cause they are really trying to reward us every time they have some failures or misfortunes.

more power to all...
                              [S112] Seven Realm
                              Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

i mean they are very generous and kind. also very caring to its players. =)
                                [S112] Seven Realm
                                Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X