No announcement yet.

[WT Cancelled] It Pays to Recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on put event back !!! Your are not correct if you delayed event for recharge u must delayed event : pay to consume too.

Or you just want cash of all players and you don't care about them ??? do something good GM or if u continue to do something like that you became to lose a lot of players

Comment

The event was worthwhile before and now it isn't...I was actually going to spend but now I won't....this was sneaky and greedy the way it was done. The issue wasn't how it was paid out (that's **) it was that R2 to thought oh we can run these at separate times and suck more money out of players instead of giving them a half decent deal.....

This thread wasn't even posted until after you were called out on cancelling the event in another thread with a screenshot of the original event post in it.

When are internet gaming companies going to learn that your games are played based on how you treat your customer base.....there are thousands of other games to play out there that don't cost $500 for 1 event....gamers stay because of the community, the support systems and quality.....2 of 3 lacking here now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Syriano View Post
        well i'm sure there is no problem and thats just lie from R2 team to force us to recharge twice
        first recharge to spend 30k from the promo wish is still running now : [WT Activity] It Pays to Consume
        then recharge again for the next one after they "fix " it
        if you really have problem with the stupid programmer cant fix it then u can cancel both promo and bring them both together
        now if i want to get those 2 promo for example i have to pay 300$ and spend it then again pay 500$ when the promo "It Pays to Recharge" comes again
        and thats how is the stealing
        i hate you R2 team deep deep in my heart i hate you greedy ppl

i agree with you...
        [S112] Seven Realm
        Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

So this event comes back on the 19th?

Comment

I wanted an underworld steed...=/

Comment

**** U R2--greedy people !!
              consume end @18,,recharge start @19,,,forget this ******* r2

Comment

wow such a fail r2... was going to do both event, wont do any of them now
                Character : Lergos
                Server : 592/596

Comment

so when It Pays to Recharge come out again do It Pays to Consume come out 2 els i think really think i want any of them

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    We'd changed the activity to make the rewards automated and claimed via the hot events panel after the last round of problems we had with getting the rewards out. However we discovered an issue with it that was keeping players from getting the rewards... again. So its been pulled while we work on getting it fixed once more. We'll be running the event again at a later date once we've got it fixed.

If you were planning on buying balens this weekend based on the rewards on this event, please hold off on doing so until we're able to get the issue resolved.
                    wow ya'll can post something when it comes to money but nothing wjhen it comes to the current bug issues of no battleground or group arena way to go einstein
                    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                    server 164 brighthollow
                    class : archer
                    current level : 54
                    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Even the thumbs up on this post is wrong

Comment

Lol, after being unable to access BG and arena party for two days I thought it could not be any worse. Well, R2 proved me wrong - just 5 minutes ago the whole game glitched and after refresh, it is stuck at loading at 7/16. And still there is no thread concerning this. Come on, people, after filling the game with these offers that benefit the money player and the VIPs, at least you could provide some smooth gaming time for those that still enjoy this game for the game and not a fat credit card. Close the servers officially or put up some information. How long is this going to last?

Comment

Really!!! i already bought balans... Unreal!!! I 'm not buying anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by R25386457 View Post
                            Really!!! i already bought balans... Unreal!!! I 'm not buying anymore!
                            Read the dates. The Recharge event wasnt scheduled to start til tomorrow anyway, pending ur location. I still have 8 hrs before it was due to start, so im pretty sure urs wouldnt have started yet

Comment

Well mine said that it started on the 15th after update before they updated it.

Comment

You people amaze me with your conspiracy theories and such. Cry cuz you cant spend $800 on an online game that benefits you in no way for the amount of money you would be putting into it. So you can win at the game??? It's not about how much money you put in, it's about how you work your character and build them. Obviously, heavy cashers will always beat you. Come on already tho. This is the internet. There are such things as bugs, glitches, viruses, etc.... IMO, the "It pays to consume" event has better rewards than the "Recharge" event anyways. If you don't like it, then don't play. It's that simple. Yes, most of their stuff is overpriced, but they're feeding off of your need or want to be the best in the game. Is that their fault? NO! It's your fault, so don't blame R2 for the amount of money you spend or can't spend on the game due to a bug. You hit the accept button confirm payment. Not them. Get on with it. Life is more important than a GAME!

Comment

Working...
                                X