[WT Cancelled] It Pays to Recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25386457 View Post
    Well mine said that it started on the 15th after update before they updated it.
    If thats the case, try to find it and screenshot it. Submit a ticket. With visual proof, you cannot be denied. All the ones I've seen have said the 16th, so I can't help in locating the one that you saw. I agree, that does suck.

Comment

Originally posted by King_small_boy View Post
      Even the thumbs up on this post is wrong
      It was meant to be a thumbs down.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        It was meant to be a thumbs down.
        Then..... Even the thumbs DOWN is wrong

Comment

Then..... Even the thumbs DOWN is wrong
          Looks fine to me. It's a thumbs down. What would you want it to look like?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC81 View Post
            You people amaze me with your conspiracy theories and such. Cry cuz you cant spend $800 on an online game that benefits you in no way for the amount of money you would be putting into it. So you can win at the game??? It's not about how much money you put in, it's about how you work your character and build them. Obviously, heavy cashers will always beat you. Come on already tho. This is the internet. There are such things as bugs, glitches, viruses, etc.... IMO, the "It pays to consume" event has better rewards than the "Recharge" event anyways. If you don't like it, then don't play. It's that simple. Yes, most of their stuff is overpriced, but they're feeding off of your need or want to be the best in the game. Is that their fault? NO! It's your fault, so don't blame R2 for the amount of money you spend or can't spend on the game due to a bug. You hit the accept button confirm payment. Not them. Get on with it. Life is more important than a GAME!
            long speech, however, most of us r not mad at any of these thing u said, we mad at the way that R2 used try to squeeze more money from us.
            just yesterday, those 2 events r suppose start at same date and end at same, but at the end of the day, this "issue" magically popped up, to be honest, idunt belif it.
            however, theres still big chance it could b true. that case, we just wanna know if the "It pays to consume" event cancel as well and start again with fixed "It pays to recharge"
            but, they nvr give us the answer, like every other game issues, ex: BG and GA shut down for like 2 days alrdy and no one told us whats going on like they suppose to

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC81 View Post
              You people amaze me with your conspiracy theories and such. Cry cuz you cant spend $800 on an online game that benefits you in no way for the amount of money you would be putting into it. So you can win at the game??? It's not about how much money you put in, it's about how you work your character and build them. Obviously, heavy cashers will always beat you.
              I can spend it, buddy, I just don't see why somebody who developed character worse than me should be stronger just because he thinks it's worth paying for it

Comment

Originally posted by R26673069 View Post
                long speech, however, most of us r not mad at any of these thing u said, we mad at the way that R2 used try to squeeze more money from us.
                just yesterday, those 2 events r suppose start at same date and end at same, but at the end of the day, this "issue" magically popped up, to be honest, idunt belif it.
                however, theres still big chance it could b true. that case, we just wanna know if the "It pays to consume" event cancel as well and start again with fixed "It pays to recharge"
                but, they nvr give us the answer, like every other game issues, ex: BG and GA shut down for like 2 days alrdy and no one told us whats going on like they suppose to
                My point exactly. Theres bugs right now affecting the BG and GA during an event in which they are needed. That means obviously something is wrong. As far as the 2 events linked, maybe when they went to load it into hot events the "Recharge" event had bugs just like last time. Not everyone is out to get you. They make this game to make money. It may be F2P, but they bank on spenders which there will always be. I doubt they're being shady and not running it cuz they're lying. Thats just stupid. If I'm wrong, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunadan View Post
                  I can spend it, buddy, I just don't see why somebody who developed character worse than me should be stronger just because he thinks it's worth paying for it
                  Well buddy, theres a big gap in BR of beating someone. Im a 44k BR and I can beat up to 50K, maybe a little higher if its solo arena. If its PvP, I will usually lose if they're that much higher than me. Your same thinking can apply to cars! Cashers get the benefit..... in ANY game. Thats how it works. Some players are exceptions, but its hard to compete with a casher if you're not one yourself. P.S.- I'm a light casher. Barely spend money on this game. Only once and a while when I feel like upgrading stuff. Some people spend thousands tho. Its just plain nuts.

Comment

server lag!! pay my voucher and balens back....im stuck in WB...

Comment

Originally posted by QistinaVee View Post
                      server lag!! pay my voucher and balens back....im stuck in WB...
                      Nothing to do with TS.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        Looks fine to me. It's a thumbs down. What would you want it to look like?
                        Take the mouse over it and it wil say "Thumbs up"

Comment

Take the mouse over it and it wil say "Thumbs up"
                          Nice find. =)

Comment

Can someone tells me, when can this be settled? I want to topup and consume for the event.

Comment

When will this come back ??? 19th :-?

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                                1. you dont have to play the game
                                2. you dont have to pay to play the game
                                3. if you dont like the game see point 1
                                4. if complaining over and over and over well then go back to point 3
                                5. fact is last time the recharge event was bugged like hell and it took over a month to sent out rewards and even then some didnt get it others got 2x or 3x the reward for it, so its better that the rewards are given out properly and yes i agree they should move the pay to consume in tandem with it
                                first : your argumentation as nothing to do with what people are saying here
                                second: some people have them eyes open and some others like you are blind
                                third : they are having so much bugged ?? ok why ?? what is it so hard with the rewards system about its pay to recharge ??? I can understand issue can happen , but seriously what is it is so hard ???
                                fourth : they are creating those 2 amazing event : pay to recharge and pay to consume , that makes me want to participate , cause wow so many prices??? but w8 a minute , it was too wonderful , too much prices.... oupsy!! finally r2 cannot figure are to rewards us , they cancel it and report to a later date ?? when no clue?? But the pay to consume , this one all fine , no issue with the rewards.

Funny how they figure how to rewards for one and not for the others event?? Its simple they realise how to sweet was those both event and how they could figure a ways to makes moremoney, but sorry unless they announce that they are also cancelling the others pay to consume event and report both... this is what I will believe , because it looks like that.

And also with all the bugs we encounter on our server tonight and all the issue we encounter with the guild battle and all the merge that makes the game very unbalance and ...on and on .... I think I will retired just now to place any more money on them game. Thank you ! I will keep money in my pocket for now on.

Its great to have eyes clearly open.

I want to add to this : that what is more frustrating is looking foward for something and than being told that if we want to recharge now , I got half rewards compare to what was announce previously.( they tease us , telling that we will get all those prices if we done recharge+consume) If that company had any respect for people , they will have think to report both event at later date. As the event was announce for same dates and intended this ways in the first place.
                                Last edited by luciole78; 03-16-2013, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X