[WT Cancelled] It Pays to Recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WT Cancelled] It Pays to Recharge

We'd changed the activity to make the rewards automated and claimed via the hot events panel after the last round of problems we had with getting the rewards out. However we discovered an issue with it that was keeping players from getting the rewards... again. So its been pulled while we work on getting it fixed once more. We'll be running the event again at a later date once we've got it fixed.

If you were planning on buying balens this weekend based on the rewards on this event, please hold off on doing so until we're able to get the issue resolved.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

good thinking stormaggedon i did not want to wait 3 weeks for my rewards
    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

And why should we over pay balans R2Games need everything at so hige.

1 years for complete lvl 60 Pve set arount. and lvl 4 mount stabel some people never finnish take aless 60 years with out use balans.
      We all die before we can complete something in this game :P

Mabye start make some stuff some relly is possibol to complete :P

Mount some give if man rechars for $200 first weaken should gives out to everybody some rise $200 USD totaly is still same mony we have pay to R2Games.
      But everybody maby can not rechrs just at the moments some R2Games want it.

In the end new players never can catch up me older players in the Mount amout.

People some missing this mount and start play today have missing bout this mount and piggy mount and alot of mounts vs other mutch older gamers have it.
      Becouse them hire about this game along time before other people do.

And maby take 25 Crystaloid for lvl 30 pice, 100 at 50 and maby 150 crystaloids at lvl 60

Should still take alot of time months for complete it 2-3 months now need R2Game make it so impossibol so people in princip quit play the game before man finnish stuff.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

lol for cancel the event.... very tricky... rechrge and consumes is a good one... now one is gone.. haiz

for moderate cashers rechrge and consumes event is a nice one, but now one is gone..lol well do whatever u like R2 ur game tho...
        Last edited by donatkentang; 03-15-2013, 12:30 AM.

Comment

does this mean it pays to consume has been cancelled aswell ?

Comment

He told you if you read them put it the date to a later date do them have fixit one bug of 10.000 some go find in the game.

Them put new content but never finnish code it.

Farm Coming soon
            Homecenter, coming son.

And Altar is bug in frozen ads in 2m them still run away after maby 15-30 secounds.

Is for mutch bug in the game for its should be worth to pay for.
            Character - Taggen
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Was going to participate in the "It pays to Consume" event thanks to this event. Now that the recharge event has been cancelled, I won't. Good job!!!!

Comment

I wanted an underworld steed...

Comment

Dont tell me you pay $500 for a mount me only +40 in stats and a game you problie coming quit sometimes

Its not a relly good game mutch bug, over price in everthing or must of everything key packs was only pack i relly love and want to see it again.

105 000 exp in lvl 3 Mount Stabel 3 months i have done 8000
                  Take aless 3-4 years frome lvl 2 to 3. if you dont spend arount 950 000 balans for do it.

lvl 60 pve set take arount 6 months to 1 years to complete lvl 60 gears coming be sucks at lvl 100 some coming out before you even have complete the lvl 60 set :P

This game was build to not never max it out.

You problie die in age before you even complete somthing.

And wen its build like that man quit its become for boring.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

well i'm sure there is no problem and thats just lie from R2 team to force us to recharge twice
                    first recharge to spend 30k from the promo wish is still running now : [WT Activity] It Pays to Consume
                    then recharge again for the next one after they "fix " it
                    if you really have problem with the stupid programmer cant fix it then u can cancel both promo and bring them both together
                    now if i want to get those 2 promo for example i have to pay 300$ and spend it then again pay 500$ when the promo "It Pays to Recharge" comes again
                    and thats how is the stealing
                    i hate you R2 team deep deep in my heart i hate you greedy ppl

Comment

kk ppl you all need a life r2 is unfair but they dnt force u to buy anything. i love this game even if it has flaws and bug. this game is like maybe 1 years old or more give them time to make it better all everyone does is whine like a baby

Comment

Originally posted by Syriano View Post
                        well i'm sure there is no problem and thats just lie from R2 team to force us to recharge twice
                        first recharge to spend 30k from the promo wish is still running now : [WT Activity] It Pays to Consume
                        then recharge again for the next one after they "fix " it
                        if you really have problem with the stupid programmer cant fix it then u can cancel both promo and bring them both together
                        now if i want to get those 2 promo for example i have to pay 300$ and spend it then again pay 500$ when the promo "It Pays to Recharge" comes again
                        and thats how is the stealing
                        i hate you R2 team deep deep in my heart i hate you greedy ppl
                        It is obvious that they are doing it so we are forced to use 30k balen first then recharge 50k balen AGAIN at a later date... Heaven forbid that the events stack and we actually get a semi-decent deal for the event.
                        Looks like whoever made the slip up in posting the other event early is going to get a nice kick in the butt from the higher ups...

Comment

Originally posted by R23195226 View Post
                          does this mean it pays to consume has been cancelled aswell ?
                          i would like to know this

Comment

Originally posted by R285656 View Post
                            kk ppl you all need a life r2 is unfair but they dnt force u to buy anything. i love this game even if it has flaws and bug. this game is like maybe 1 years old or more give them time to make it better all everyone does is whine like a baby
                            i face ppl like you every day lol but its ok let me explain this very SLOWLY hope you will understand it :
                            they make promo pay 500$ and get these cool rewards and the date is 3 days only
                            then together with it they make spend 300$ and get those cool rewards
                            now they claim they have problem with the pay not the spend
                            if this company care about the player time the smart move is to cancel both untill you fix them or if you are smart enough u can extend the time of the spend to fit with the recharge which it canceled now instead of make it 3 days only make it 1 week
                            but this cancellation made on for only 1 purpose which is force us to pay more money in stupid greedy way
                            i hope its clear for you now you keep love your R2 but for me i dont see any thing so far make me love them they just keep acting like thief in every move they do so far
                            if you can help us and mention 1 only 1 good thing they did so far please enlighten us and say it
                            i can tell you some of the stupid and lazy and thief act they do :
                            1- i have ticket since long time still running and untill now not solved yet "Create Date: 12/17/2012 12:46 pm" the only answer i get is :
                            Sat, Jan 26 2013 3:36am - R2 Ares
                            Dear Syrian,
                            Thank you for taking the time to reply. We are sorry for the delay in resolving your issue. However all tickets must be investigated before they can be resolved and unfortunately these things can take time. Please be assured that every ticket answered is thoroughly investigate and every effort taken to resolve them as quickly as possible.
                            2- using player to report bugs without give them rewards just to save hiring real ppl for testing and save their salary this take the game no where lol
                            for example : i found bug that give me more gold if i click this then quickly click that so why on earth i will report that bug ?
                            3- some bug we already report it then they fix it then its appear again when the new patch come lol what the hell those ppl do
                            4- running maintenance in stupid way and unscheduled even when they announce some times there will be no maintenance they do it and
                            5- out side this game and not very long time ago this company have game called Cesary i play it for 6 month then one day i wake up to log in the game as usual to find this :
                            we are sorry the game closed for illegal issue if you pay in Cesary we will give same amount of what you play in our new game Crystal Saga

now your turn can you mention 1 good things R2 did ?

Comment

1. you dont have to play the game
                              2. you dont have to pay to play the game
                              3. if you dont like the game see point 1
                              4. if complaining over and over and over well then go back to point 3
                              5. fact is last time the recharge event was bugged like hell and it took over a month to sent out rewards and even then some didnt get it others got 2x or 3x the reward for it, so its better that the rewards are given out properly and yes i agree they should move the pay to consume in tandem with it
                              Last edited by bladewarior; 03-15-2013, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X