• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here here most overpriced game already and it gets worse and worse

Comment

when will it come ??

Comment

Please can someone tell us when this event will be started again? With my luck I'll recharge and then the event will come out.....

Comment

Any update on when will this resume? I am planning to recharge to buy gems.

Comment

has this promo resumed yet?? pls update us..everbody is waiting for this promo to resume TY r2

Comment

People don't spend money on this game !!!!!! R2 are greedy, and the game is average, buy xbox 360 or something really good. I am level 60 and never spent a dollar. There will always be people stronger than you, regardless of how much money you spend. Spoken by a prophet

Comment

Any 1 have any idea when/if this is coming back?

Comment

I would love to hear any update about this event as well

Comment

any details if this is coming back or not? trying to time my spending

Comment

• Any news on when this event will be? With all the new events coming out it is clear that this one should be fixed by now...

Comment

• Can any mod say whether or not this will come out again?

Comment

• This is dissapointing....
                          So will the balens we recharged on first even be worth in secound or we have to recharge the whole thing all over again?
                          Many were close...
                          IT WILL NOT BE FAIR IF YOU DID THAT **** ONLY TO GET MORE MONEY
                          Obstacles are challenges for winners and excuses for losers!

Comment

• that event got canceled before it started ivana so no no balen spent will count toward the new one,
                            also plz storm any news on when this event coming back ?close to a fix yet?/thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X