X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• always lag when battle time . grrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Superiorman View Post
      your wrong they have more reason to not level, as then they can grow there troops to 59 before every hitting 60
      Your post makes absolutely no sense. If the troops require you to be lvl 60 to get them, how in the world are those lvl 59 gonna get it lvled to lvl 59? Anyway, from the other Wartunes Versions out there, the new troops will be available at lvl 50.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• whew. I really have to agree with Oxy. Going thru 47 pages worth of spam and trying to ignore them is impossible. They should add a function in forum. A nice little checkbox next to everyone's name to class them as noob spammers so we can hide their posts which will probably shorten the thread by at least 20 pages.

As for this thread on new content coming up, I still hope they release more info on this as I haven't seen anything new since this post came out. R2 seems to have a habit of not releasing info when they should or saying there'll be more info coming up with a timeframe, then they go strangely silent and tells u nothing until either they implement the stuff and some ppl get screwed by it or its way past the deadline for releasing the info. Hopefully the mods can speak to them about this bad habit they seem to have as I hardly see what's the problem with wanting to withhold such info which frustrates ppl to no end and doesn't harm them in anyway to release it. Unless of course they're withholding the info so that they keep a tiny loophole for themselves to amend the content as they like to **** ppl off more instead of making the game more fun to play. Makes ppl feel like they're going to a restaurant where the menu is given to them page by page which the customer has to bug the waiter many times for each page and the description of the food on the menu are either vague or absent from the menu and yet they expect to get more new customers to try their food when they dunno what's in it until they try it. I'm still surprised that they managed to last so long with such kind of lousy work ethic/customer service (although that's probably due in part to my own stupidity of continuing to pay them for the new stuff that keeps coming out). But I seriously hope they can get rid of this dumb habit of keeping info to themselves when they do not need to. Letting ppl know more helps them plan how to build their char or know what and when to start saving stuff. I'm not saying they have to tell us every single thing that is happening, but they should at least disclose the full details for each event and for new content, give a brief summary of what is coming out and when (once they have a reliably good estimate) and give a more detailed description of it in the period between the summary disclosure and when they actually do implement it. Its tons better than release a summary, give a few highlights and teasers and just stop totally while adding a note in the teaser of more info to come when they don't even provide it. I'm sure that the bulk of us are reasonable human beings who can understand that sometimes the unexpected happens and there will be delays. If they had given a proper explanation and apology for the delay, we will definitely accept it and not blame them instead of trying and hoping to solve the problem without giving us any update that they're trying hard on their end to solve the problem. I think they will probably understand our problems much better if they send some staff to be normal players and experience the **** they're giving us from our end, then they'll know what they need to improve on.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          whew. I really have to agree with Oxy. Going thru 47 pages worth of spam and trying to ignore them is impossible. They should add a function in forum. A nice little checkbox next to everyone's name to class them as noob spammers so we can hide their posts which will probably shorten the thread by at least 20 pages.

As for this thread on new content coming up, I still hope they release more info on this as I haven't seen anything new since this post came out. R2 seems to have a habit of not releasing info when they should or saying there'll be more info coming up with a timeframe, then they go strangely silent and tells u nothing until either they implement the stuff and some ppl get screwed by it or its way past the deadline for releasing the info. Hopefully the mods can speak to them about this bad habit they seem to have as I hardly see what's the problem with wanting to withhold such info which frustrates ppl to no end and doesn't harm them in anyway to release it. Unless of course they're withholding the info so that they keep a tiny loophole for themselves to amend the content as they like to **** ppl off more instead of making the game more fun to play. Makes ppl feel like they're going to a restaurant where the menu is given to them page by page which the customer has to bug the waiter many times for each page and the description of the food on the menu are either vague or absent from the menu and yet they expect to get more new customers to try their food when they dunno what's in it until they try it. I'm still surprised that they managed to last so long with such kind of lousy work ethic/customer service (although that's probably due in part to my own stupidity of continuing to pay them for the new stuff that keeps coming out). But I seriously hope they can get rid of this dumb habit of keeping info to themselves when they do not need to. Letting ppl know more helps them plan how to build their char or know what and when to start saving stuff. I'm not saying they have to tell us every single thing that is happening, but they should at least disclose the full details for each event and for new content, give a brief summary of what is coming out and when (once they have a reliably good estimate) and give a more detailed description of it in the period between the summary disclosure and when they actually do implement it. Its tons better than release a summary, give a few highlights and teasers and just stop totally while adding a note in the teaser of more info to come when they don't even provide it. I'm sure that the bulk of us are reasonable human beings who can understand that sometimes the unexpected happens and there will be delays. If they had given a proper explanation and apology for the delay, we will definitely accept it and not blame them instead of trying and hoping to solve the problem without giving us any update that they're trying hard on their end to solve the problem. I think they will probably understand our problems much better if they send some staff to be normal players and experience the **** they're giving us from our end, then they'll know what they need to improve on.
          Holy text wall.

Comment

• Anyone know if they'll put in the recharge event during this time? Or the Pays to Consume?

Comment

• i totally agree with bakuryuuha. r2games really has a sucking way of doing things. just like the merge of our servers for example. they didnt say anything about it and then after the maintenance the last 2 week when i got online...what the hell ? servers merge ? and they merged 4 servers (S40, S66, S81, S85) at a time to create this ******* stuck during guild battle that so many players've been complaining about lately. i'm talking a bout the "7/16" issue here. i wonder if this would happen again during GB the next week. if it did. then perhaps i'll say "saiyolala" to r2games forever.

Comment

• i do not know your circumstances Indyud. but a server merge in my server would be very welcomed. our server is becoming dead (NOT TO MODS!!!!) yet our server dies evermore...

Comment

• Originally posted by R25126157 View Post
                  i do not know your circumstances Indyud. but a server merge in my server would be very welcomed. our server is becoming dead (NOT TO MODS!!!!) yet our server dies evermore...
                  that means u havent known about the 7/16 issue yet. come here and see: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-server-issues... it was not just for 1 GB. it was for the whole 3 GBs this week. and i had to lose about 20M of exp thanks to that. try to imagine how u would feel if u get the same problem.

Comment

• oh, and we lost insignias and honor too. not just me but many people. and we didnt get anything for compensation

Comment

• You can get the calculator for Wartune at Google Play...Andriod Smartphone can downlaod the apps. Its FREE.

Comment

• heard about "ENERGINE" that's red astral

Comment

• this new update is suck.. some time the hole server became lag... arena (party) also not fair my level is 27 and fight with lvl 35** player.. ..
                          Hope you can repair the error..

Comment

• Originally posted by Indyud View Post
                            i totally agree with bakuryuuha. r2games really has a sucking way of doing things. just like the merge of our servers for example. they didnt say anything about it and then after the maintenance the last 2 week when i got online...what the hell ? servers merge ? and they merged 4 servers (S40, S66, S81, S85) at a time to create this ******* stuck during guild battle that so many players've been complaining about lately. i'm talking a bout the "7/16" issue here. i wonder if this would happen again during GB the next week. if it did. then perhaps i'll say "saiyolala" to r2games forever.
                            They did announce the server merges if you actually read you would know this.

Comment

• will u add trade (auction) fucntion?

Comment

• There is no info anywhere, to suggest that a trade/ auction function will be added. Maybe write that up in the wishlist. But I've been told that there used to be such a function (hence the bound/ unbound items) but that it was prone to abuse/ exploitation, so they discontinued it.

Comment

Working...
                                X