Wartune 1.5 Part Two Contents!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune 1.5 Part Two Contents!

Part two of the 1.5 Update is currently scheduled for early April. With it fast approaching, we'd like to give our first teaser as to what's coming in Part Two:
    • The Spire - A new ladder system that allows you to team up with fellow players and friends!
    • New Troops: Templar and Warlock - More on these folks later in the week. Stay tuned!
    • World BOSS Stand-In - Why should you repeatedly take all the hits, when you can get your stunt double to do it for you!
    • Title System - Now you can let everyone know which achievements you've done.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I have to wonder if titles only reflect what you do from that point on or what you have done. For example I know that I saw someone get a title for getting final hit on WB. For some players that's a daily occurence for others, it's a once in a game. So if it doesn't reflect what you have done, could they consider tweaking a bit?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Where is the Red Astral?

Comment

Originally posted by Maquire View Post
        Where is the Red Astral?
        Part 3 then.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Please update information on the new troops asap!! need to know if i need to save daru!!!

Comment

yeah red astrals to go with earning your red wings
            Wartune
            [IGN:CYNN
            SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
            GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
            If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Please fix our servers first. s64 83 87 90.

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                Please update information on the new troops asap!! need to know if i need to save daru!!!
                cant be bothered to list exp for all lvls.. For lvl 50 you need 31.7 mil daru and for lvl 60 u need 70mil for lvl 70 116mil darus. So yes u need to save darus ;P

Comment

Originally posted by aezero14 View Post
                  cant be bothered to list exp for all lvls.. For lvl 50 you need 31.7 mil daru and for lvl 60 u need 70mil for lvl 70 116mil darus. So yes u need to save darus ;P
                  Where did you get this info from?
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Where on earth am i going to find 70mil of daru if i want to get my new troops to lvl 60?
                    They shouldnt start it from lvl 1. Its not fair to alot of people as they wont be able to match the new troop to their current character level.

Comment

Originally posted by ingxiong View Post
                      Where on earth am i going to find 70mil of daru if i want to get my new troops to lvl 60?
                      They shouldnt start it from lvl 1. Its not fair to alot of people as they wont be able to match the new troop to their current character level.
                      That's why you stop your current troops early. I stopped leveling my Angels at 60 and only have lvl 3 enlightenment. I saved up about 106m daru and by the time part II comes out I am sure ill have at least 115m.

Comment

Originally posted by ingxiong View Post
                        All troops start at level 1.

When you get to 40, does your knight start at 40?
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                          That's why you stop your current troops early. I stopped leveling my Angels at 60 and only have lvl 3 enlightenment. I saved up about 106m daru and by the time part II comes out I am sure ill have at least 115m.
                          115m is "speculative".

In another thread, someone said "138 mil daru" is needed to level to 68.
                          Not sure who is correct though.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            115m is "speculative".

In another thread, someone said "138 mil daru" is needed to level to 68.
                            Not sure who is correct though.
                            Yea true but im sure ill have enough daru for at least lvl 60 when they come out. It can't be much more than the knight/angel troops.

Comment

i got your point CondorHero.

Oxykotton - You have 106mil Daru?
                              You must be a very high level to have that amount of daru saved man.

Comment

Working...
                              X