No announcement yet.

Wartune 1.5 Part Two Contents!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spire - A new ladder system that allows you to team up with fellow players and friends!
    where? how? when? in what sense?
    Hall Of Heroes>Select Room>

New Troops: Templar and Warlock - More on these folks later in the week. Stay tuned!
    what features do they have? at what level will be activated?
    Templar are PATK and Warlock are MATK> Unlock at LvL 50

World BOSS Stand-In - Why should you repeatedly take all the hits, when you can get your stunt double to do it for you!
    in that way I will have my copy that plays this for me? is a blitz? will have a cost? Balens vouchers gold?
    Click on World Boss Icon> List of Boss with Timing comes up with a check box 'stand-in' below it, to enable it just click on the check box

Title System - Now you can let everyone know which achievements you've done.
    but such achievements are you talking about? if I killed the world boss? if I did the bounty quest? but there have never been achievements or things to store in this game?
    Title >Top 10, Top Archer/Mage/Knight, Astral Master, Honor Guard, Love Thy Guild

For pictures on the new features http://www.************/news/wartune-...functions.html

Comment

• Originally posted by KnightEdward View Post
      The Spire - A new ladder system that allows you to team up with fellow players and friends!
      where? how? when? in what sense?
      Hall Of Heroes>Select Room>

New Troops: Templar and Warlock - More on these folks later in the week. Stay tuned!
      what features do they have? at what level will be activated?
      Templar are PATK and Warlock are MATK> Unlock at LvL 50

World BOSS Stand-In - Why should you repeatedly take all the hits, when you can get your stunt double to do it for you!
      in that way I will have my copy that plays this for me? is a blitz? will have a cost? Balens vouchers gold?
      Click on World Boss Icon> List of Boss with Timing comes up with a check box 'stand-in' below it, to enable it just click on the check box

Title System - Now you can let everyone know which achievements you've done.
      but such achievements are you talking about? if I killed the world boss? if I did the bounty quest? but there have never been achievements or things to store in this game?
      Title >Top 10, Top Archer/Mage/Knight, Astral Master, Honor Guard, Love Thy Guild

For pictures on the new features http://www.************/news/wartune-...functions.html
      Thank you for that link.

Comment

• yes but in making them the level of your troops there would be far to many that would just simple over power ingxiong

Comment

• Are you total kid? This was only his expression . ofc he is a bit overreacting , but you sir . YOu overreact even more tard ;D

Comment

Working...
          X